Play Minecraft in Mine-imator?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I guess it would be fairly cool if you could actually be able to go into into a character then be able to walk about, switch items, block with swords, hit/place, sneak, and aim a with bow.  Although this would be impractical it would make animating a character doing something basic a lot easier.  It would be like making Minecraft in Mine-imator!

I agree, this would make the basic skeleton of animating easier, but...

PROS

1) This would make basic moving from point A to B a bit easier, as well as providing some basic movement.

CONS

1) To make this possible, David would have to almost completely program Minecraft, or program something that taps into it, allows you to play, and then records each movement.

2) Geno's is right, the animation that you would produce would be clunky, and animatronic looking, not natural and human.

3) To make the natural look needed, you would have to edit almost every single keyframe.

4) Deminu's Quote 

Microsoft will have a fit

Disclaimer: This is my opinion, not solid facts. I may have overlooked others, but in my opinion, this would be incredible and helpful, but highly impractical and tough to make.

Edited by ClokMaus

Oh god imagine Microsoft buying Mine-imator

I doubt Microsof would even look at Mine-Imator. They might not buy the program but might hire david at their company if a situation where microsoft ever considered thinking about doing something with david.

Edited by JjCinemas

I agree, this would make the basic skeleton of animating easier, but...

PROS

1) This would make basic moving from point A to B a bit easier, as well as providing some basic movement.

CONS

1) To make this possible, David would have to almost completely program Minecraft, or program something that taps into it, allows you to play, and then records each movement.

2) Geno's is right, the animation that you would produce would be clunky, and animatronic looking, not natural and human.

3) To make the natural look needed, you would have to edit almost every single keyframe.

4) Deminu's Quote 

Disclaimer: This is my opinion, not solid facts. I may have overlooked others, but in my opinion, this would be incredible and helpful, but highly impractical and tough to make.

I noses I said that

Although this would be impractical it would make animating a character doing something basic a lot easier.

throw-money.gif

Right!  The only thing is they would have to use gamemaker.