Animatronic me

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

6fe15ac296160f7302867f3892ace9e1.png

Animatronic Rhy: Ayhaihai! You seem like a good singer! You wanna join the band a-a-a--a- *TORCHURE THE CHILDRE-* have some f-f-fun!?

On-Topic: Very cool! :D I really have problems making eyes in mine-imator. But I heard there's snapping now! Just need to figure out how to activate it....

That's very cool, can u make that for me? My skin in my signature

ok!!

Animatronic Rhy: Ayhaihai! You seem like a good singer! You wanna join the band a-a-a--a- *TORCHURE THE CHILDRE-* have some f-f-fun!?

On-Topic: Very cool! :D I really have problems making eyes in mine-imator. But I heard there's snapping now! Just need to figure out how to activate it....

Animatronic Daryes : Why yes i would love to joi-i-i-i-i *TORCHURE THE CHILDRE-* you

On-Topic: thanks dude

He's staring into my soul...

yes yes he is

is that mine imator?

Can you please make these with Clyde, la Niña, Mike, (Maybe Goldie) and Francisco Pizzaro? Sorry, I can't find skins that would work and am not an extremely good skin maker either, would you mind making skins for each?

2.0's and withereds are appreciated but mainly I want to use the originals. 

Can you please make these with Clyde, la Niña, Mike, (Maybe Goldie) and Francisco Pizzaro? Sorry, I can't find skins that would work and am not an extremely good skin maker either, would you mind making skins for each?

2.0's and withereds are appreciated but mainly I want to use the originals.

why dont you just use my fad rig

Oh, because they ARE amazing, don't get me wrong, but because they don't fit very well with Minecraft. Sorry!

thanks, um fad skins i cant make one i have no time sry and i have no idea how

Hey ! Daryes ! You can do with my skin ? 

link of my skin: http://www.needcoolshoes.com/

wut skin ill use your under profile skn

Umg make mee

Use this skinn

guardiantshirtzonia8208010_minecraft_skiView [ɀõῆἶმ] Guardian T-shirt

ok

if you do me i will pay you

in air

sorry im broke  :(

anyway if you end up doing it for some reason just use the one undr my avatar.

i cant your a ducken

Can ya do me? :3

:3 ok eh wat skin

Edited by Daryes