Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Public Poll  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate it ?

• ★☆☆☆☆
    • ★★☆☆☆
    • ★★★☆☆
    • ★★★★☆
    • ★★★★★ [Thanks :)]

we are groot.

Groot is love.

Groot is life.

i love this rig.

BUT MOST OF THE PICTURES SHOW HIM HURTING PEOPLE :( He is a nice guy not a violent guy! xD u didnt show his nice lovable side how rude of u ;P

Still r8 it 8/8 m8 thats a high r8 but i just 8 my gr8 f8 so ill need to go to the g8 and leave now *opens g8 and walks away to get n8*

No srsly tho u are a god of rigs. you are now officially the best rigger ever. no ifs. no ands. no butts. (HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE)

But im not groot, im DurRubinRux

Well durrubinrux ur a wiza- i mean...your not groot..uh yeah...*walks away*

Now Baby Groot?

Stick.png?version=a9835b1807aad04b4c72f7

we are groot.

Groot is love.

Groot is life.

i love this rig.

BUT MOST OF THE PICTURES SHOW HIM HURTING PEOPLE :( He is a nice guy not a violent guy! xD u didnt show his nice lovable side how rude of u ;P

Still r8 it 8/8 m8 thats a high r8 but i just 8 my gr8 f8 so ill need to go to the g8 and leave now *opens g8 and walks away to get n8*

No srsly tho u are a god of rigs. you are now officially the best rigger ever. no ifs. no ands. no butts. (HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE)

Well durrubinrux ur a wiza- i mean...your not groot..uh yeah...*walks away*

Well, i'm amazed by those 8 skills,also im glad you didn't say ninja  ^^ proud of you