Fnaf All Animatronics Rig (update textures again and cupcake)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

all i want to say is i love the models but when i save the animation the textures FREAK OUT AND MAKE ME HAVE TO RESTART THE WHOLE ANIMATION PLS HELP I WANT TO MAKE A VIDEO SO BAD WITH THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :steve_tearful:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:

Are you using 0.7?  Because this runs on 1.0.0.

all i want to say is i love the models but when i save the animation the textures FREAK OUT AND MAKE ME HAVE TO RESTART THE WHOLE ANIMATION PLS HELP I WANT TO MAKE A VIDEO SO BAD WITH THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :steve_tearful:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:  :+1:

i fixed that ill just post the new ones

its fixed and posted

Heres wat I Think About your Rig

1: AWESOME
2: I Can Make a Cool Animation with this, but cant, IM HORRIBLE
3: Dont Just Put Black Spots Where Francisco Pizzaro is Broken, and Wheres the Broken Holes in the Arm?? Please Just Try to make it look liek theres an endo skeleton in it
4: Francisco Pizzaro is either red or dark red but here he is pink, WHY!!!!

Edited by Einshine Fan

3: Dont Just Put Black Spots Where Francisco Pizzaro is Broken, and Wheres the Broken Holes in the Arm?? Please Just Try to make it look liek theres an endo skeleton in it

still didnt updaate it to red sry i forgot and i cant change  the arms because they are items that are upward i will update Francisco Pizzaro some other time

or you could just give me the color of Francisco Pizzaro that you want it to be or how red