Battle of Forumers- Need People

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

My holidays have started and I need something to do so yeah. These battles will take place in a arena between 2 people. Weapons can be anything from battle suits to a bone. Just, please no 'homing missiles that don't get effected by flares and instantly kill anything'. 

The form:

Name:

Skin:

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): (Anything!)

Special skill/ability:

Anything else I don't know you tell me:

k thanks bye!

UPDATE: Ok please no foods, it's hard to make a action/fight animation with a food.

Edited by ZZZZane

Name: Heavenira (Heaven for short)

Skin: Under Profile Picture

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): Bow

Special skill/ability: Ability to dodge all attacks for 5 seconds. After that, I'll have to recharge for a bit.

Anything else I don't know you tell me: It it possible to give me eyes that glow?

Name: Migz

Skin: Below le Profile

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): (Anything!) Double Diamond Swords and my

Special skill/ability: Speed and Strength

Anything else I don't know you tell me: Smash Ball at my back for me doing the Final Smash. PM me for my Final Smash

Name: Mineupfast

Skin: You know where it is... But if you don't, under my profile pic

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): Diamond pickaxe and diamond sword

Special skill/ability: Extremely fast miner?

Anything else I don't know you tell me: Maybe give my scarf some physics, if possible!

Name: Caeden117

Skin: Caeden117.png Change model to a zombie

Weapon: My Curse Sword, MSG me for texture (It is a bit stronger then a Diamond Sword)

Special ability: My curse, and by that I mean levitating a block from the floor, and then launching it at my enemy (Does as much damage as a Stone Sword does)

Anything else: He is right handed, but when levitating a block, my sword is switch to my left hand

Edited by Caeden117

Skin: blockerlocker.png

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): Baseball bat

Special skill/ability: Saying stupid stuff as a diversion. Hey, behind you!

Anything else I don't know you tell me: I don't know what you know, so how can I tell you what you don't know?

Huh? Theres nothing there?

Name: UberKiller

Skin: f42b1529a8.png

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): M4A1 Assault Rifle w/ Undermounted Grenade Launcher

Special skill/ability: Dead-eye. Using my special eyes, I can perceive time to be slowed 40% slower to make easy shots.

Anything else I don't know you tell me: He's a man of few words. Also he lost his mask getting to the arena.

Name: The Man

Skin: f42b1529a8.png

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): M4A1 Assault Rifle w/ Undermounted Grenade Launcher

Special skill/ability: Dead-eye. Using my special eyes, I can perceive time to be slowed 40% slower to make easy shots.

Anything else I don't know you tell me: He's a man of few words. Also he lost his mask getting to the arena.

Everyone should gang up on Über >: D

Name: Shah

Skin: AwesomeShah.png

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): Just a 'Desert Eagle'.

Special skill/ability: Very fast and also good at parkour.

Anything else I don't know you tell me: Not popular, and also an orphan.

Edited by AwesomeShah

Name:Effusion

Skin:http://www.mediafire.com/view/3lijvz1r3qz53sv/animation_skin.png

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): fist/buster sword

Special skill/ability:become a titan http://www.mediafire.com/view/bn2zoaluh01mpjc/effusion_titan.png

Anything else I don't know you tell me:for when im yelling use a block and color it black to make it look like my mouth is open as a titan 

like this pic http://www.mediafire.com/view/b999fr1b8owv7b6/fighters.png

Name: Allemn89

Skin: Signature

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): (Anything!) Sapphruby stuff (Sapphruby Axe, Sapphruby Sword, Sapphruby Gem, Sapphruby Spade, etc.)

ZSLJ6g8.png

Special skill/ability: Flying with legs, Blasting Sapphrubies with Hand

Anything else I don't know you tell me: Teams up with TheRageMinecraft

Name: Fighter33000

Skin: oyxTt5B.png

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): Iron sword, Bow & arrows

Special skill/ability: Charge (Sword only), Multiple shot (3 arrows max, Bow only)

Anything else I don't know you tell me: Right handed with the sword and left handed with the bow.

Edited by fighter33000

Name: DanishDude

Skin:GP4uN6v.png

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): (Anything!) Sword and blade/knife 

Special skill/ability: can sense anything dangerous or bad happen,i dont mean can block or dodge everything, 85% can block and dodge

Anything else I don't know you tell me: Im not spiderman,just assassin ok...  xD (sword on right hand,2 arm blade)

Name: Jman

Skin: Unda tha profile

Weapon Sword... ENCHANTED DIAMOND SWORDS...

Special skill/ability: Punching evil peoples faces/parcore and stealing other peoples weapons :|

Anything else I don't know you tell me: I like candy, and i slap people alot (LOL JK)

Name: Abdullah

Skin: In signature

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): (Anything!) 1.5 scale stone sword in left hand

Special skill/ability: Ability to annoyingly pour lava on important things

Anything else I don't know you tell me: I'm VERY annoying. I DESTROY people's lives with my annoyingness. Also, I have a heavy suit of armour on. Agility isn't exactly my best skill.

Edited by abdullah1579

Name: IQ

Skin: S0vVBl3.png

Weapon (Suit/Sword/Guns etc): (Anything!) A Golden Staff and Gun *Any gun, I'm to lazy to think of one* and a emergency Stabber *Small Stone Sword*

Special skill/ability: Is able to summon a Cactus Soldier to Travel/Fight/Ect with me But rarely Works.

Anything else I don't know you tell me: IQ is insane...So... Dont, Mess with her...Just don't...

Edited by IQPlayer

Name: Galarar

Skin:←

Weapons: Plasma sword, plasma revolver

Abilities: Can go into red wisp form, and possess metallics / golems

Anything rlse: Acts tough. Often isn't.

Edited by DDDaxton2222