Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Yes guys this is a top ten mine imator 1.0.0 animations video... Sorry if your vid did not make get into the video... It probably means that I never saw it before or I saw it after 2 weeks ago from the creation of this topic (Cuz that is when I rendered the final video) Anyways I put some effort into this so PLZ LIKE? THX! Also, I only accepted animations longer than a minute so sorry shane. My only exception was the wither battle animation made by Kylec_MC. PS I made #20... Can I have some feedback on it? In the video it says top ten... this was because at first this was going to be a top ten, but then I liked soooo many other animations and wanted to feature them, so i changed it to a top 25.

Anyways... HERE IT IS!!!:

Edited by Jmanbeatsminecraft

So you put yourself in 1st place? You got lucky this time but next time have other people opinionate on things, because to be honest its a little self centered. And this entire video is telling me something. I NEED TO MAKE A GOOD ANIMATION

So you put yourself in 1st place? You got lucky this time but next time have other people opinionate on things, because to be honest its a little self centered. And this entire video is telling me something. I NEED TO MAKE A GOOD ANIMATION

no I did not. I put myself in 20 place

I'm okay with being in the list n' stuff, but maybe ask before putting one of my full animations in your video? And maybe say who made them?

well I gave credit to u in the full utube video's description. I would not just steal other peoples videos without credit ^_^ anyways. If you see the youtube version of the video, you will see I gave you credit.

steve lycinidale got first place...

Mehh.. it was good but i would like it more if you could only take animations from this forums..

for example: check my animations :P

and also even Steve Lycindale's animations gets lots of views even they are not really smooth like others.. that kinda pisses me off.

i did take alot of forum animations... like number 3 for 1 example. i saw ur animations and while good, u have some improvment to do b4 reaching these animations levels. Steve lycinidale is very smooth... it just is a more cartoony style :) anyways thats my view on your comment... not trying to be rude.

Can you just tell me if I made it in I dont have time to watch the whole thing

sadly... no. why? cuz u dont use mine imator 1.0.0

i did take alot of forum animations... like number 3 for 1 example. i saw ur animations and while good, u have some improvment to do b4 reaching these animations levels. Steve lycinidale is very smooth... it just is a more cartoony style :) anyways thats my view on your comment... not trying to be rude.

sadly... no. why? cuz u dont use mine imator 1.0.0

I Understand But I cant use 1.0.0 :L