Why do so many people hate on Mine-Imator?

But would a world without haters really be a better place?

I don't think so. In order for anything to last, the human race even, it needs feedback. Be it haters without common sence or constructive poeple.

developers, leaders, or simply just a youtube video creator, they need to reflect on that. If there would be no haters in this world,

there wouldn't be any sort of improvement, since nowadays not many people use common sence in a responce to something.

Haters need to express themselves by making an annoying comment. Thinking that the creator will reflect on it. 

Anyway, if there wouldn't be any hate, creators wouldn't know if something was upsetting to fans. Be it annoying or not,

we need haters.

As for this subject, like Zane said, some poeple just love to hate, trying to get popular by hating on something that doesn't really look good.

These are the same people that and the same people that are too lazy to try anything new, so they hate on it because it looks bad.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Anyway, even if the program was 100% perfect, there would still be haters. It's not something you can change. It's a human nature.

And haters will always be here, and i guess thats a good thing. 

-AnimationOwl

The world can live without hate. Critisism brings improvement.Hate brings annoyance,and an all around bad feeling.We could not live without critics.

Because there was one person who decided. OH THIS PROGRAM SUCKS BLA BLA BLA

Then other people did the same because they thought it was funny and or cool.

People only see the old versions. They don't know of this secret weapon we call 'Mine-imator 1.0.0'

Storytime!

1. Slamacow makes an unrendered bobblehead animation.

2. Gets millions of views.

3. Gets tons of noobs going: MINEIMATOR MODE ACTIVATE!

4. Non-mainstream animator renders an animation in 1.0.0 and says that it's Mine-imator

5. People ignore him and go: That's not mineimator! That's Blender!

6. Doesn't get many views...

7. :facepalm:

Slamacow is actually a pretty good animator

Just:

• Do something to you approve the comments you want.  -  Delete the haters comments.
  • Haters gonna hate. Because I ban them.                        -  Ban the haters from your channel.

BAN them from your channel. So they will not bother anymore.

Why ban them... they make you more popular similar to bronies and that there was a massive "OMG the world will suddenly turn gay 'n' stuff" everywhere and it gained tons of popularity and it reached to people who wouldn't have even know about bronies and are ones now

Haters are friends, not food

I think we should stop this topic.

It's like a brony asking "Why are there people hating us?" And then some sort of war against opinion happens.

But, seriously, I think they just... stick to youtube. Bad spelling might tick them as >10 year olds, but maybe they just didn't see the 1.0.0.

Hold on, does anyone make a 1.0.0 animation and place a 1.0.0 D5 DOWNLOAD link in the description? Or maybe as an anontaion*

*Wrong spelling.

Yes, there will be haters. This is, as previously mentioned, due the the majority of mine-imators not bothering to do what I would call 'the little things'. These are small things. Examples of this are lighting (point/spot lights, ambient and sunlight), planning, rigs, scenery (and a ton of it). Compare my WIP animation to someone else's finished animation (make sure to choose one without the little things) I put in scenery, lighting, ambient, fog, transitions (etc.) and it changes everything. From what once looked rubbish and plain comes something quite contrasting. I am not saying my animation is good, it has flaws, but simply contrasting. I'm sure anyone could tell I put in effort.

They're Butt Hurt > : )

Actually probably because since they have a much better program.. they just assume Mineimator (the lowered Program)  Is just bad because they are comparing it to a really techy program to A program that is still in development.. thats what I think :)

Edited by SKIBBZ

Hello, im felopex and im new here. I have to say, this is so true, many people hate on mine imator just because most of us arent pros so we cant make animations like that. mine imator is awesome, simple, and easy to use, ive been having fun creating rigs for like 6 months now and every day I like this program even more.

i know this guy who went to my school and was a stalker. He asked me why did i use mine imator when i made my first animation. I said "because mine imator is free, easy to use, and it's FREE what more do you need to know" . He said "why not use blender or C4D? because mine imator sucks and i made a better animation" At which point i punched his face and stood over him and said "if it suck then you do better write your own damn program, deal with bugs, if david can master it you cant because where is the proof that you animate better i went to your youtube channel there was nothing". that is how i deal with him 

The thing I am thinking is,people forgot that Mineimator is more of a beginners tool, everyone thinks you are just able to go right in and animate,when really it takes time to learn the basics,its kinda like Heavenira's case

The thing I am thinking is,people forgot that Mineimator is more of a beginners tool, everyone thinks you are just able to go right in and animate,when really it takes time to learn the basics,its kinda like Heavenira's case

I've animated 7 years prior to Mine-imator and I'd have to agree with this. However like Pivot, Mine-imator can be used to make some serious animation and content. The stuff is no push-over. After all, I've made some serious content in the past and so have other users around here.

It's not a limited or broken tool, but it's just more user-friendly so it's generalized as a beginner's tool.