Why do so many people hate on Mine-Imator?

I know sombody in school who hates on Mine-imator.But I told him it counts on the animator.He said it still sucked.Any how.Many people rage on it cause they don't take the time to do the research.And search up Mine-imator.And take a look at Frossa,Skibbz,Vash,Redcap.Infact.One person called me,will I won't say it,just cause I use Mine-imator.Moral of this Wall of Text:Do your fricken research before you rage on a program.

These kids are the 5-10 year-olds.I'm 10.Now.I don't think I'm the best motha fricken animator in the world cause I've seen other animators.I KNOW the program they are using and why they are good.Cause they take the time,to replay the animation.Watch it.And edit,add,ect.Moral of this:Take the time to do your stuff.......wat ._.

lets get this straight but mine imator forums has more respect than youtube. people respect you even if you are 5. because they know age doesnt matter.

And being ontopic. like david said. they haven't seen 1.0.0

My evil nemesis 1928blu who took the Youtube name 1928blue before I could take it and trying to force me to give my MC account 1928blue to him for $50... *cough* I don't need to go on about him...

Well, he used Mine-imator on his Mac via WineBottler to make his animations, and he also recorded it with his 5-fps screen recorder because AVI isn't compatible with Mac. He made several camera-not-moving animations, and claimed that it was "too hard to use and too frappé to bother anyways." I have to be honest, he wouldn't call Mine-imator frappé if he spent 1 hour on his 8-minute silent camera-not-moving animation. He was using Mine-imator 0.6.2. Now he wants to use Source Filmmaker because it is "easier" and has better graphics. I guess the half-game-half-studio thing would be easier for him, but everyone knows if you put time into it you can make Tetris better than Battlefield 4.

I really ducking late those kind of guys like 1928blu.

I am not responsible for any hard feelings I may have caused.

Edited by SteampunkSkeleton

according to my theory there are many people who want to become animatotrs and thus use mine imator as it is easy to use compared to other softwares.but most of them are not even able to finish their first animations so they rage and blame mine imator instead or there are some people who ARE able to finish up but they dont put alot of effort into their animations and get hated so they too,blame mine imator for this.

thx for calling me a good animator BTW

according to my theory there are many people who want to become animatotrs and thus use mine imator as it is easy to use compared to other softwares.but most of them are not even able to finish their first animations so they rage and blame mine imator instead or there are some people who ARE able to finish up but they dont put alot of effort into their animations and get hated so they too,blame mine imator for this.

thx for calling me a good animator BTW

I hate when people blame the easier ones.

Chat Wars:

Guests:

"Mine - Imator sucks TBH. Where's the shadows? Where's the smooth bendings? Why there are less Minecraft Mobs and where's the Dragon? We dislike Mine - Imator videos cause they sucks. Even the animator sucks. Why not use Blender or C4D? They're cooler than that cheap animations."

Users:

"Can you please guys stop dislike my Mine- Imator videos. Will you please Guests stop hatin'? Oh ho ho. You think you're a pro at animations? Where's your animation dude. Empty channel. There's Mine - Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5 and it's free and no virus. Stop arguing about 0.6.2 and 0.7 guys cause they're the actual BETA versions and 1.0.0 is in DEMO."

Sorry. Mad Wars rant.

They don't like Mine-Imator because of kids that think they are the best animators in the world that makes better animations than Slamacow, others when they are not. Then, The persons see it and then: "Eww that program is bad!" But they didn't even see 1.0.0, which is lots good and lots better than the old betas.

And also, TheRageMinecraft is saying what happens too.

And, they are so lazy but SO lazy that they dont even look for demos, and say bad of it. Know what? If they don't respect us, I will NOT respect them. Done. Said what I wanted.

Edited by Stevenrobson

They don't like Mine-Imator because of kids that think they are the best animators in the world that makes better animations than Slamacow, others when they are not. Then, The persons see it and then: "Eww that program is bad!" But they didn't even see 1.0.0, which is lots good and lots better than the old betas.

And also, TheRageMinecraft is saying what happens too.

And, they are so lazy but SO lazy that they dont even look for demos, and say bad of it. Know what? If they don't respect us, I will NOT respect them. Done. Said what I wanted.

Agree. I have a hater on mah channel and he always say mean messages to me about my animations. :(

What's wrong with my 1st animation, Sky VS Squid? What's wrong with my 1st Minecraft Death Battle animation? I'm so sad. :(  :steve_tearful:  :steve_tearful:

Um,

that's a decent animation.

Just short.

There's worst out there.

And people hated on small things like how there WERE no shadows.Now there is.

The title of this animation is "Super Minecraft Animation", which says everything about the creator of this animation, in my opinion.

Edited by myluki2000

I hate when people blame the easier ones.

Chat Wars:

Guests:

"Mine - Imator sucks TBH. Where's the shadows? Where's the smooth bendings? Why there are less Minecraft Mobs and where's the Dragon? We dislike Mine - Imator videos cause they sucks. Even the animator sucks. Why not use Blender or C4D? They're cooler than that cheap animations."

Users:

"Can you please guys stop dislike my Mine- Imator videos. Will you please Guests stop hatin'? Oh ho ho. You think you're a pro at animations? Where's your animation dude. Empty channel. There's Mine - Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5 and it's free and no virus. Stop arguing about 0.6.2 and 0.7 guys cause they're the actual BETA versions and 1.0.0 is in DEMO."

Sorry. Mad Wars rant.

you cant call mine imator easy because it'ss...it's just easy to understand it's working that's it,but the animating itself is very very hard even if you are using mine imator or blender

believe even in mine imator,it takes a lot of effort to animate.i am pretty well familiar with blender,and i am also learning maya 

People only see the old versions. They don't know of this secret weapon we call 'Mine-imator 1.0.0'

Storytime!

1. Slamacow makes an unrendered bobblehead animation.

2. Gets millions of views.

3. Gets tons of noobs going: MINEIMATOR MODE ACTIVATE!

4. Non-mainstream animator renders an animation in 1.0.0 and says that it's Mine-imator

5. People ignore him and go: That's not mineimator! That's Blender!

6. Doesn't get many views...

7. :facepalm:

Here's my opinion.

Mine-imator is not as good as C4D or Maya.

boo hiss

Don't get me wrong, Mine-imator is a great program, especially 1.0.0 DEMO 5.  But it's not nearly powerful enough to produce the same kind of animations that you can make with Maya.

Another problem is that Mine-imator is new(er).  Maya's been around for quite some time, so people have had years to practice and improve their animating skills.  Mine-imator users just got the 1.0.0 DEMO 1 this summer.  We haven't even had 6 months with the program yet.

For both of these reasons, Mine-imator is seen as inferior to programs, like C4D and Maya, which are used by famous animators like Slamacow, who have had time to learn their programs.  When someone produces high-quality content like Slamacow, and it reaches millions of people, said people are trained to accept videos of that higher caliber only reached by those practiced enough with higher-quality programs.  As a result, when these viewers see animations done in Mine-imator Beta 0.7, the quality is much, much worse than what they're used to seeing, and as a result these viewers will "hate" on Mine-imator.

It's not that they don't understand or that they're too incompetent to understand Mine-imator.  It's that their exposure to other animators has trained them to expect a certain degree of quality out of a Minecraft animation that has not yet been reached by Mine-imator or its users (although MI users are definitely getting there).

Edited by _V_

Cuz almost all mine-imator animations are 0.7. Peeps that hate Mine-imator say "Mine-imator sucks". They say that because 0.7 has no shading or any of that to make stuff look better. Once the haters see 1.0.0.... Mine-imator 1.0.0 beats all of those complicated animations makers or watevr

Let me see here....what's the first thing that comes from them when they see mine-imator? No shadows and no smooth bending and that's how they know its mine-imator ,but far than that they don't know the future of mine-imator...

Haters are only scrubs