Why do so many people hate on Mine-Imator?

So a few days ago there was some idiot who hated on mine imator. He clicked on my top ten mine imator animations video just to hate on mine imator. I banned him. And when I replied that mine imator can make some good animations and that it's the program not the animator, and then sent him an animation he said it sucked and didn't even bother to watch it!

I want to know... WHY DO PEOPLE HATE ON MINE IMATOR ALSO THEY SHOULD EXPECT IT TO BE MORE LIMITED! IT'S WORKED ON BY 1 PERSON! Mine imator is an AMAZING software if u use it correctly! Like Gascreeper or Redcap, or Steve, or Skibbz, or Heavenira! They do an AMAZING job using it!

And then ALSO ANIMATORS they are the WORST. If you even MENTION Mine-imator, they will go on a RAGE spree at you! WHY?!?!?!??!?!

Edited by Jmanbeatsminecraft

I guess, people don't like it, maybe it's to basic, a lot of people, are used to Maya or C4D and when they see Mine-imator they just think it is bad, or a copy of C4D and maya, i'm not sure, but people have there opinions.

And usually they compare people to like Slamacow, which i do often, but it's really stupid, cause slamacow is pro, and have done this for years.

Edited by DurRubinRux

Most of the people expect Cinema4D animations and also as good as Slamacow's or DenotinFilms's.

They know nothing about Mine-imator, and they don't even want to know, so you see the "logic" of the haters.

I take ur point but slamacow uses maya

I guess, people don't like it, maybe it's to basic, a lot of people, are used to Maya or C4D and when they see Mine-imator they just think it is bad, or a copy of C4D and maya, i'm not sure, but people have there opinions.

well still I dont see a reason for them to do it. Mine-imator looks nearly NOTHING like C4d. Mine imator DOES have it's limits but it's still very nice to work with and it stays closer to the true minecraft style.

well still I dont see a reason for them to do it. Mine-imator looks nearly NOTHING like C4d. Mine imator DOES have it's limits but it's still very nice to work with and it stays closer to the true minecraft style.

You can also say that to

Football

Sports

YouTube

Cat Videos

Animals,

There is always haters, haters gonna hate, potatos gone potate

Life lesson to you.

(I didn't say he used C4D, I was just using it as an example, but thanks for correcting me)

Yeah, Mine-imator was made for Minecraft, so it might look more minecraft-y but less realistic

Haters TBH probably hate Mine - Imator because of the Graphics of the animation of DEMO 0.6.2 and DEMO 0.7! They don't really know about Mine - Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5. They're just kids who love to hate stuffs and try to follow their favorite Youtuber's Animatr like Slamacow, MineWorks, Futuristic, DBL, and more.

They haven't seen 1.0.0 yet and only know about the betas, which are, in my opinion, pretty terrible in comparison.

David is right.

Everyone in the Forums! Let's cheer for David for finishing Mine - Imator 1.0.0!

David!David!David!

Let's see the differences of C4D/Maya and Mine-imator

C4D/Maya|Mine-imator

Paid|Free

Finished|WIP

Lot's of people worked on this together|1 person is working on it.

For every type of animation|For Minecraft animations (Mostly)

Conclusion: Mine-imator is a free wip (Work In Progress) animating program that's been worked on by 1 single person and was made so that anyone can animate without hesitation and economic problems. As we know (with examples like Paint.NET vs Photoshop, free programs ARE NOT perfect. They're good enough so that anybody can work with them and still have made a good work even if there are flaws in the program they worked with.

And there we have the differences of the week.

Edited by KosmicGamerGR

Haters TBH probably hate Mine - Imator because of the Graphics of the animation of DEMO 0.6.2 and DEMO 0.7! They don't really know about Mine - Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5. They're just kids who love to hate stuffs and try to follow their favorite Youtuber's Animatr like Slamacow, MineWorks, Futuristic, DBL, and more.

yea but then there is a problem with the animators themselves! If u say u use mine imator they will go on a RAGING spree!. Plus NOOBS who know nothing about animating when seing a mine imator video they will say "Nice animation but maybe work on shading?" Trust me I have seen lots of that. While ur point is still partially true I still dont think its all the way true

They haven't seen 1.0.0 yet and only know about the betas, which are, in my opinion, pretty terrible in comparison.

while I do agree dont shame urself david ur the only person working on this so u should not expect it to be the best but 1.0.0 IS WAAAAY better

It's simple. If you go in YouTube and search for mine-imator animation and watch some of those. Now you know why they think bad of mine-imator

There are a lot of animations which are horribly animated, bad, have no background / scenery, are trying to be funny but aren't, made by little kids which think they are the best animator in the world (nothing against young kids, I'm referring to this specific "group" of them

Edited by myluki2000

It's simple. If you go in YouTube and search for mine-imator animation and watch some of those. Now you know why they think bad of mine-imator

There are a lot of animations which are horribly animated, bad, have no background / scenery, are trying to be funny but aren't, made by little kids which think they are the best animator in the world (nothing against young kids, I'm referring to this specific "group" of them

oh yes and that group is actually soooo big that people just think of the program to be that way. I am very familiar with those videos! No wonder! And thanks to dose people they ruined mine imator!

I know sombody in school who hates on Mine-imator.But I told him it counts on the animator.He said it still sucked.Any how.Many people rage on it cause they don't take the time to do the research.And search up Mine-imator.And take a look at Frossa,Skibbz,Vash,Redcap.Infact.One person called me,will I won't say it,just cause I use Mine-imator.Moral of this Wall of Text:Do your fricken research before you rage on a program.

These kids are the 5-10 year-olds.I'm 10.Now.I don't think I'm the best motha fricken animator in the world cause I've seen other animators.I KNOW the program they are using and why they are good.Cause they take the time,to replay the animation.Watch it.And edit,add,ect.Moral of this:Take the time to do your stuff.......wat ._.

I'm 14,5 years old (My birthday's on December, let's get that out of the way). I can't make the smoothest animation ever but I can make wallpapers and gifs! That said I'm not posting animations yet because it's (for me at least) too early to try, and at the same time in a week, school starts and aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-300x300.pn. Oh and happy month! (I'm in Greece, Europe, which means it's September for me.)

It's just the typical Youtube comments. You find people who just love to hate even over the littlest things. For example: Look at the videos for the new Cod. Most likely none of the users haven't played it and yet they hate on it, because, some people love to hate. And like David said, those haters probably haven't seen the full potential of 1.0.0  :cool:

But would a world without haters really be a better place?

I don't think so. In order for anything to last, the human race even, it needs feedback. Be it haters without common sence or constructive poeple.

developers, leaders, or simply just a youtube video creator, they need to reflect on that. If there would be no haters in this world,

there wouldn't be any sort of improvement, since nowadays not many people use common sence in a responce to something.

Haters need to express themselves by making an annoying comment. Thinking that the creator will reflect on it. 

Anyway, if there wouldn't be any hate, creators wouldn't know if something was upsetting to fans. Be it annoying or not,

we need haters.

As for this subject, like Zane said, some poeple just love to hate, trying to get popular by hating on something that doesn't really look good.

These are the same people that and the same people that are too lazy to try anything new, so they hate on it because it looks bad.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

Anyway, even if the program was 100% perfect, there would still be haters. It's not something you can change. It's a human nature.

And haters will always be here, and i guess thats a good thing. 

-AnimationOwl

Edited by AnimationOwl