Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Public Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate it ?

• ★☆☆☆☆
    • ★★☆☆☆
    • ★★★☆☆
    • ★★★★☆
    • ★★★★★ [Thanks :)]
  2. 2. What do you like about the forum?

• Entertaining
    • Finding friends
    • Talking
    • Getting Feedback
    • help others
    • Making Topics

Guest MineatronOrigin

"It's a special day today, and i'm suprised that NOBODY, made anything related to it, not wallpaper, not comics, nothing.

so i took my time to make the most detailed wallpaper i have made."

Hey, this wallpaper is really awesome! It really deserves a million likes... anyhow, what you said wasn't entirely true... I was on last night around midnight and there were a lot of posts from numerous people that commended the program on its second anniversary... including me, here are the links to just a few:

[Wallpaper] Happy Birthday, Mine-imator!

[4K] uhhhhhhh happy birthday mineimator

Happy Birthday Mine-imator from Darkness (lel)

Happy Birthday Mine-Imator!

Happy Birthday Mine-imator!

http://www.twitter.com/_Mineimator

Here on the forums, we don't want anyone's work to go unnoticed or neglected so be sure and support the hard work of the community, guys... (yeah!) But, yeah, splendid work on this wallpaper it really looks good... just as your other awesome work! +1 :)

Hey, this wallpaper is really awesome! It really deserves a million likes... anyhow, what you said wasn't entirely true... I was on last night around midnight and there were a lot of posts from numerous people that commended the program on its second anniversary... including me, here are the links to just a few:

[Wallpaper] Happy Birthday, Mine-imator!

[4K] uhhhhhhh happy birthday mineimator

Happy Birthday Mine-imator from Darkness (lel)

Happy Birthday Mine-Imator!

Happy Birthday Mine-imator!

http://www.twitter.com/_Mineimator

Here on the forums, we don't want anyone's work to go unnoticed or neglected so be sure and support the hard work of the community, guys... (yeah!) But, yeah, splendid work on this wallpaper it really looks good... just as your other awesome work! +1 :)

Yup i know, Zombiesfan mentioned it to me, but i guess i can edit the topic.. and check out all these other topics :D thanks!

Still haven't been in a wallpaper yet. ;_;

Nice job! 8D

I will one day put you in one 8D 8D 8D

OOOOOHHHH Im the one with the derp face! Didn't realize you edited my alt skin! Thanks!

and where did you find my alt skin?

i made it :3