What? Mine-imator is evolving...

Congratulations! Mine-imator evolved into Super Amazing Program That Puts Blender To Shame!

Blender is better because it has better movement controls, you can build your own facial features, the Cycles render engine, you can make games in Blender. I mean really, Inverse Kinematics and Forward Kinematics are all the rage now. Although Mine-imator is what got me into Minecraft animation, I am sad to say, it is outdated in a sense, for instance, IK and FK controls, being able to have things like cell fracture, boolean modifiers and a ton more are lacking from Mine-imator. I may only use Mine-imator for thumbnails, that's it.

Blender is better because it has better movement controls, you can build your own facial features, the Cycles render engine, you can make games in Blender. I mean really, Inverse Kinematics and Forward Kinematics are all the rage now. Although Mine-imator is what got me into Minecraft animation, I am sad to say, it is outdated in a sense, for instance, IK and FK controls, being able to have things like cell fracture, boolean modifiers and a ton more are lacking from Mine-imator. I may only use Mine-imator for thumbnails, that's it.

:facepalm: did you really have to do that

*sigh* Why do people not understand this? Okay, for the hundredth time, Mine-imator is meant for Minecraft animations. Minecraft animations. Blender is meant for all kinds of animations, thus having more features to enable realism if animating something professional. IK and FK aren't helpful when it comes to Minecraft animations, because it's not supposed to be realistic. However, while I say that, some excellent animators like http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/user/20722-heavenira/'>Heavenira, http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/user/2289-redcapcreations/'>RedcapCreations, or http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/user/21385-puttatosack/'>Phinkleputt/Puttatosack make their animations as realistic as possible, while using Mine-imator. And, there's the small fact that Mine-imator is made by only one person (David), and Blender is made by a team of people.

GET REKT M8

~ZombiesFan

Edited by ZombiesFan115

*sigh* Why do people not understand this? Okay, for the hundredth time, Mine-imator is meant for Minecraft animations. Minecraft animations. Blender is meant for all kinds of animations, thus having more features to enable realism if animating something professional. IK and FK aren't helpful when it comes to Minecraft animations, because it's not supposed to be realistic. However, while I say that, some excellent animators like Heavenira, RedcapCreations, or Phinkleputt/Puttatosack make their animations as realistic as possible, while using Mine-imator. And, there's the small fact that Mine-imator is made by only one person (David), and Blender is made by a team of people.

~ZombiesFan

gg

*sigh* Why do people not understand this? Okay, for the hundredth time, Mine-imator is meant for Minecraft animations. Minecraft animations. Blender is meant for all kinds of animations, thus having more features to enable realism if animating something professional. IK and FK aren't helpful when it comes to Minecraft animations, because it's not supposed to be realistic. However, while I say that, some excellent animators like Heavenira, RedcapCreations, or Phinkleputt/Puttatosack make their animations as realistic as possible, while using Mine-imator. And, there's the small fact that Mine-imator is made by only one person (David), and Blender is made by a team of people.

GET REKT M8

~ZombiesFan

So, IK is better for walk cycles. FK for things like dangling, besides Mine-imator is good for starting animation. I would come back to Mine-Imator if their was an advanced mode for say, with things like, face rigging, custom shapes, custom mobs, and others. Mine-Imator is good, just not for me.

So, IK is better for walk cycles. FK for things like dangling, besides Mine-imator is good for starting animation. I would come back to Mine-Imator if their was an advanced mode for say, with things like, face rigging, custom shapes, custom mobs, and others. Mine-Imator is good, just not for me.

You can make custom face rigs and custom mobs

No... they're in different categories:L so leave.

Paint -> Paint.Net

Photoshop -> ... -> Photoshop CS6 -> OMG NO WAY, THEY CAN COUNT MORE.

-

BUT such Tdit accuracy.

It doesn't matter, there all Photo Editing Programs...

And Here is the real Categories

MS Paint -> Paint

Paint.NET

Photoshop -> Photoshop CS6