Export Movie As .MP4

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

.AVI files doesn't run well on my mac when I export my animation and have to be painfully converted to .MP4 before I can actually edit them. I would like it if there could be a way to export as different filetypes and I would like .MP4 to be one of them.

Thanks,

STFLightning

Using Mine - Imator on Mac with Wine won't help you convert animations to .avi and .mp4 is videos that have music either have 1 music or mute. Sorry.

And ...

Welcome to the Forums!

Edited by TheRageMinecraft

My other computer struggled to play AVI files due to the high bit rate (several hundred thousand) I used Movie maker to export it to MP4 (No idea if mac can have Movie maker or not.

I believe David is trying to work on changing the export options.

Using Mine - Imator on Mac with Wine won't help you convert animations to .avi and .mp4 is videos that have music either have 1 music or mute. Sorry.

And ...

Welcome to the Forums!

yea I used to use wine but now I have a Pc

My other computer struggled to play AVI files due to the high bit rate (several hundred thousand) I used Movie maker to export it to MP4 (No idea if mac can have Movie maker or not.

I believe David is trying to work on changing the export options.

mac has Imovie

.AVI files doesn't run well on my mac when I export my animation and have to be painfully converted to .MP4 before I can actually edit them. I would like it if there could be a way to export as different filetypes and I would like .MP4 to be one of them.

Thanks,

STFLightning

I used to use a mac and just use Imovie. *YES I KNOW IT RUINS QUALITY* but hey its something

yea I used to use wine but now I have a Pc

mac has Imovie

I used to use a mac and just use Imovie. *YES I KNOW IT RUINS QUALITY* but hey its something

can'tyou change the bitrate of the exported video with Imovie? I know you can with Movie Maker