Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Making 3D Armor Is Super Easy..... I Guess? So Tip here is that you use 1.8 skins with armor on it i use photoshop to do it

but still awesome...

10496133_789936641028724_512677307699603Like I  did to this dude..... He's lame actually his a friend of mine and i know you don't care about it....WHY ARE YOU STILL READING!!!!!

ok fine..... its not 3D.... please dont hate

I'm not hating on it. I am simply pointing out that this is not 3D armor. It's a very helpful tip to those who want characters with armor, but it should be worth noting that it's 2D in case others who are looking to achieve this effect:

Iron_zps53aa5914.png

I'm not hating on it. I am simply pointing out that this is not 3D armor. It's a very helpful tip to those who want characters with armor, but it should be worth noting that it's 2D in case others who are looking to achieve this effect:

Iron_zps53aa5914.png

ok thats cool

Iron_zps53aa5914.png

Über,I want that.So bad.I want a download link ;-;