david

Introduce yourself!

809 posts in this topic

Howdy ya'll! The names Tankfist212, i'm a bit of a history nut with interests ranging for the First and Second  World War's, US history and railroading.

Hi. I'm KrazedHeroX, I'm a small YouTuber who will start recording various "Let's Play's" as soon as I can. I like to meet new people, so if you want to play a game or something with me, I'm most likely going to be up for it.

The reason I joined the forums? A few years back, I had a laptop and I always used to play with Mineimator. I've found it again, it's changed so much. A community based around this friendly of a tool must be good!

Hello everyone!I'm new here , I've been using Mine-Imator for some time and I want to make some friends:D

I'm Foxtrot, I guess. I like playing video games, and doing whatever life throws at me. So yeah. Um, that's it.

Hi,

my name is LiNCH and I'm from Germany! I really love Mine-imator so I decided to also start developing some Tools for it. And that also shows one of my favourite activities: Programming (and Animating :P). In my free-time I often listen to music and watch YouTube-Videos...

And that's basically it! :)

Hello there. I am almost a year very late to introduce myself, but I will just do it now. I am Cube, and I like reading Marvel Comics. Civil War, Captain America, etc but I mostly read Spider-Man (the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon on DisneyXD sucks). I like rigging in Mine-imator, any 3D program really. I'm from Indonesia, and the reason I can speak English fluently (not bragging or anything but) is because I lived in Australia for a few years. That's all about me.

Posted (edited)

Heyo :)

My name is headstart :) Im excited to use this software because they say its quite easy to use for minecraft animations (am i right?)

maybe youll see my first animation in a few days

Hope this is going to be a wonderful experience!

Edited by Headstart

Hi!

My name is Aurélien and I'm french.

I goes to the forum to share my creations with the community.

Edited by THESUPERAURELIEN

Hi everyone and I am Dragonod. I have been using Mine-imator for a while now but just started the forums! I also have a Youtube channel called Dragonod Studios! I really look forward to chatting to you guys!