david

Introduce yourself!

821 posts in this topic

Howdy ya'll! The names Tankfist212, i'm a bit of a history nut with interests ranging for the First and Second  World War's, US history and railroading.

Hi. I'm KrazedHeroX, I'm a small YouTuber who will start recording various "Let's Play's" as soon as I can. I like to meet new people, so if you want to play a game or something with me, I'm most likely going to be up for it.

The reason I joined the forums? A few years back, I had a laptop and I always used to play with Mineimator. I've found it again, it's changed so much. A community based around this friendly of a tool must be good!

Hello everyone!I'm new here , I've been using Mine-Imator for some time and I want to make some friends:D

I'm Foxtrot, I guess. I like playing video games, and doing whatever life throws at me. So yeah. Um, that's it.

Hi,

my name is LiNCH and I'm from Germany! I really love Mine-imator so I decided to also start developing some Tools for it. And that also shows one of my favourite activities: Programming (and Animating :P). In my free-time I often listen to music and watch YouTube-Videos...

And that's basically it! :)

Hello there. I am almost a year very late to introduce myself, but I will just do it now. I am Cube, and I like reading Marvel Comics. Civil War, Captain America, etc but I mostly read Spider-Man (the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon on DisneyXD sucks). I like rigging in Mine-imator, any 3D program really. I'm from Indonesia, and the reason I can speak English fluently (not bragging or anything but) is because I lived in Australia for a few years. That's all about me.

Posted (edited)

Heyo :)

My name is headstart :) Im excited to use this software because they say its quite easy to use for minecraft animations (am i right?)

maybe youll see my first animation in a few days

Hope this is going to be a wonderful experience!

Edited by Headstart

Posted (edited)

Hi!

My name is Aurélien and I'm french.

I goes to the forum to share my creations with the community.

Edited by THESUPERAURELIEN

Hi everyone and I am Dragonod. I have been using Mine-imator for a while now but just started the forums! I also have a Youtube channel called Dragonod Studios! I really look forward to chatting to you guys!

Konichiwa

I'm Kashinio and I from Japan

My mom is Vietnamese and my dad is Japanese

I know both languages

Hey guys.

After 4 years, I am back on the forums. It has changed.

I wasn't able to recover my old account but it's all still there if you search Bankesjj. This is now my third account. 

I see there is no chat room, but it is on discord instead. 

That was a great place to hang out, but due to issues with the internet and how it has developed, it is better not to have a live chat on a website. 

Anyway, I wonder if any of the old people are on such as Kosmik and TanLproductions. I think there was also ApplesBrony. I hope to have some more fun times here :)

cya round

um hello everyone I am new to the whole animation thing but I really want to make an animation for a minecraft video me and my friend thought up, how ever I am expirencing some difficulty. btw the names chrisss creeper. and I am new to this so...HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Lev (Leo) and i`m living in Russia . I`m 13 years old

hello everyone!

i have been using mine-imator for some time now and its pretty cool!

with all the rigs and options!

its overall its really cool software to have!
i have a question though, how do i change my profile pic xD

i try to use edit profile but it says 'you cant edit this profile'

i have made a really cool profile picture i want to share!

Posted (edited)

On 5/23/2017 at 6:34 AM, KoolKid Games said:

hello everyone!

i have been using mine-imator for some time now and its pretty cool!

with all the rigs and options!

its overall its really cool software to have!
i have a question though, how do i change my profile pic xD

i try to use edit profile but it says 'you cant edit this profile'

i have made a really cool profile picture i want to share!

Having the same problem, Wont let me edit my own profile.

Oh and hi... Im Nate133, New to the forums!

Edit: Profile edit kinda fixed itself after 24 hours, Not sure why it happened.

Edited by Nate133

Posted (edited)

Hey, My name is "ChrisUniversevYT" for short "Chris" or "CUV". I am 12 years old, and i'm a gamer kinda. I am from Malaysia, and i am trying to discover new things from Mine Imator :whistling:

Youtube : ChrisUniversevYT
Twitter : @UniverseV
Facebook : Chris Micheal
Discord : ChrisUniversevYT#1838

I've started on using "Mine Imator" a few month's ago, but i just discover the "Forums" a few days ago. I've seen a lot of creations that people made, they were wonderful. I got inspired by using Mine Imator from a Youtuber so called "Minecraft Universe". He inspired me to make animations. I used a lot of program's like "After Effect's, Camtasia Studio 9, Blender, and more". My Favourite Color is "Dark Green,Red,White and Black".:awesome:

You can visit my Channel whenever you want or liked :D and i would loved to collab with people and meet them and talk to them :D That's all for now, Cya Mate's.

Edited by ChrisUniversevYT

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, ChrisUniversevYT said:

Hey, My name is Beeepepepepp bappity boooop

Is that a fake name? If not, please don't reveal your real name on the internet.
Edit: Good, you edited it. Great work.

Edited by spectral

My name is Arczy and my real name is ***** and I live in the Philippines and my age is 13 and will be 14 in this September

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone i am new to this forums

i am 12 yrs old this year i live in the philippines, i just animate for fun and just a hobby i still have school to do

i have a twitter account,minecraft account, and a youtube account all of them are named RaiRaiGaming. weird right? and also my facebook account.... well this facebook account is not actually me posting announcements and posting vids in that account but i use that account for selfies and drawing and its named Railand Rgl Railand(my mom named that and its akward)

i found mine imator when i was still 9 yrs old and said "Mann this looks soo complicated" so i uninstalled it and after for a few years in 2016 - 2017 it looked like it was soooo easy i just learned a bunch of stuff in the pass 4 months and now my mine-imator animations are smooth. MAGIC right? nah i don't think so

I love playing games like :Team Fortress 2,Minecraft,Roblox(Dont judge me) and GTA 5,PayDay 2, thats it! and the GAMES THAT I REALLY WANNA PLAY IS:Battlefield 1,COD:Black ops 3 and infinity warefare,overwatch, and at last TEH WATCH DOGS 2

animes i like is: One punch man(My number 1),Mob 100,Squid girl,Tokyo Ghoul | and the animes I HATE is : Aot S1-S2 or incoming s or ep(i will not watch it EVER!),Parasyte,Ao Oni(idk if its a anime but i know its a movie and a live film)

and i have a problem i can't edit my profile, i can only write my signature ;-;

That is all....

Edited by MoltenLapizza

hello, my real name is Jake and I am new to mine-imator. I have spotted some issues but no big big big big big ones like the fact that I cant edit my profile because I am not authorized or something. any way I am very exited to make and share some epic creations (when I learn how) on mine-imator