Introduce yourself!

It's been a while and there are a lot of new faces who just don't appreciate the power and true magnificence that is Pen.

I am Pen, or Spencer, or Spencer Thomas, or Thomas, or whatever else you want to call me. I write things sometimes and I also do rigs a bit.

Of course, with college having hit my life harder than a semi truck barreling directly into a concrete wall that sells questionably designed rods I have to censor myself lol , rigs are taking a backseat to not dying and also preparing for a potential school transfer. I apologize to the starving masses who are starving for the glory bestowed upon them by their gracious lord, Pen.

I am rather opinionated in my beliefs and I tend to be rather vocal about said beliefs. That being said, I don't talk much about serious issues here because the powers that control this land are rather restrictive on the serious topics that can be discussed here. Sorry, you don't get to read me ramble on about religious freedom or politics or whatever else I decide I want to make words about.

I also draw some things. Not often, because of the aforementioned college, though, and even when I do, it's usually a rather rushed bit of work. I don't have the time to really focus on things the way I want to. It's a shame, really.

I sometimes play video games. I am a huge fan of the Persona and Saints Row series-es, both of which are very similar I promise I lied. I also dink around on TF2 pub matches, either hoovying or doing absolutely nothing for my team as an Engineer. I'm invaluable.

That is all.

Adore me unconditionally.

Accept me as your god.

Dude, you're so full of it. :P

Hi, I'm Mourngrim, and I'm Scottish.  I'm new to all of this stuff, even though I'm really old.  I got into minecraft to help my six year old son, who is having a hard time reading and focusing on things.  From there it was a little step to try animating, after watching loads of Youtube content.  It led to my first (quite bad) animation, an adaptation of a story he came up with.  I'm currently tinkering and practicing, I might join in the odd collab here and there (I did the doors one), and will probably post in the WIP and Test areas, while I see if I can get good enough for some little projects I have in mind.

As I have the artistic talent of a broken toothbrush (which is partly why 3d is better for me), I might be asking for rig and scenery help when I feel ready to announce my plans.  I may even join or create a team if I can find some like minded people.  I've been very impressed with some of the talent on this and other minecraft related sites, from music, to programming, art, animation, sound.... lots of skill.

I will always try and give a fair comment when asked, but I won't always know what some of you younger members are talking about.  I watched the original Star Wars movies when they came out, I don't know any Pokemon, and I only play Minecraft on the Xbox.  I've also got t-shirts older than a lot of you guys.

Hello, my name is John.

I am an aspiring animator. I found mine-imator, animated something (which was horrible). I got into maya, made Dr. Who intros, got a desktop. Maya starting being a stupid face, so now I am here again. :) I like Spiderman, especially Spectacular Spiderman. I want to try to recreate the entire show. Shoot for the stars, eh? Probably won't be able too, but I can dream. :P I am 15.

I like redbull. Anything that will kill me at 30.

I hope to make quality vids for youtube, but until then.....

Seeya round! :D

WHATS UP EVERYONE!

The Blind Galaxy Group Here!

Alright Lets See! My Name Is Blake (14) And I Made This Profile For My YouTube Group

(Which Is At https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4onohB4DAjDgRuLHb93oXQ If You Want It...)

I LOVE AND ADORE YouTube And Mine-Imator.

I Love Dubstep Or Any Electro Music

I Am From The U.S ~ USA! USA! (Enough Bragging)

Oh Yah! And I Love Photoshop!

So Thats About It Guys! I Hope I'll See You Around!

Edited by TheBlindGalaxyGroup

The feeling you have to start over again cuz you accidentally clicked on something

Hi, forumers! I'm Nikka. I've been using Mine-imator, but I haven't made animations yet, just rigs or wallpapers. I'm 10, and I'm from the Philippines. I'm not new to this forums, because I've been here since (june or july i dont remember ahhhhh). I listen mostly to Vocaloid music (just vocaloid idek what genre) and I rarely listen to other kinds of music. I like a lot of games, even though I hate some. I don't like anime that much, even though when I start to watch an episode from an anime series, I start to like it (i dont really know if i hate anime or not). I also like to draw. The only ways you can contact me are:

Facebook (through my page, or if you're a friend of mine), or this forums through PM.

Now im not sure if thats all im gonna say but i cant think of anything else. Thank you for letting us introduce ourselves. (What kind of introduction is this)

((I'm actually listening to a vocaloid song right now, and cuz i moved to android, im no longer using mine-imator. david sorry for asking you to but please make mine-imator for other platforms))

And that's all!

Edited by NikkaTheGamer
forgot, some, things

I'm Josh, known as DucksUnlimited here and everywhere else.

I love gaming, I'm thirteen, and am currently using Mine-imator as a platform for a large-scale series I'm starting - Guilds.

My favorite songs are these: 1. Nothing left to say - Imagine Dragons, 2. How far we've come - Matchbox20, 3. The Fighter - Gym Class Heroes.

And lastly, I am spending MY halloween scrolling through these endless fascinating descriptions of people I don't know =P

Hey, I'm MrMcLime! I've been lurking on this forum anonymously for probably a year or so now. I'm not a particularly social person, but don't worry, I won't bite. I post sporadically on just about every site I'm on, so if I disappear for a while, that's perfectly normal. Despite my usually quiet disposition, I rather enjoy having discussions with people, and I usually have plenty to talk about. I'm a gamer, and some of my favorites are Smash 4, Mega Man Legends 2, Banjo-Tooie, and Kingdom Hearts. I dabble in animation a little, but I don't do much, which is kinda funny, seeing as that's what I really want to do. As far as Mine-imator, I mostly toy around with poses and whatnot. I draw a lot, and I like to think I'm decent at it. I also do a lot of sprite work, but it's nothing major, just little pet projects and the like. I actually don't remeber how I found MI, but I think it may have been through youtube somehow. I first started using it around 6.1 I believe, and have grown to really enjoy it, even if I don't make much with it. I'm really glad to be here, and I hope I'll get into the habit of dropping by regularly. Later!

I am Arlo, Older brother of the Great Dono. I made Notable Mr Krab Siblings, was a major part in Super Mr Krab Siblings Kerfuffle, and was a major part in making Yogi Bluebear's universe. I barely know how forums work. Basically, I'm just here for helping MrDonoB.

Edited by Arlequin

Hallo there (^-^)/

I'm Buggy for short. (REAL NAME : shh…… a secret)

I recently joined the forums, and mine-imator is AWESOME!! But, as my Mother changed the computer into a Mac, I cannot download the latest mine-imator… AND IT LOOKS so cool… but I can't download it (ono) so I'm basically stuck with the beta one. I still don't know why Mine-Imator is not on Mac, I wish it is, so everyone, Windows or Mac, can animate and have fun!

Cheerios!

-Buggy

Hello people!!! my name is minecraft 4. my real name is rob. i was banned from the forums a year ago but i am now allowed to come back!!! thx frossa and david!!! so none of you probably remember me or know who i am so that why i am making this post now. I own a youtube channel called TheHazardMaster | THMGaming | where im in the process of making gaming videos. I also have another channel where i will be posting my animations its called GyroRed Animations. Well i guess thats about all have a great day hope to see you around!!! :)

I joined this forum yesterday.I will introduce myself now.

My name is JustChris,for short,just call me Chris.My years old is 15,and I'm from Miami.(eh?):o

Starting animating on 2015,animating some Minecraft Animations,such as Minecraft Trailer,Teaser,Movies,Test,etc.

I'm the friendly here,I'm that Graphic Designer.I'm Just fun here,I like to meet peoples in Mine-Imator Forums,like so many peoples made awesome Minecraft Wallpapers,Arts,Minecraft Animations,etc.:steve_wink:

I'm the new member of Mine-Imator Forums,I made some animations such as walking cycle,Minecraft Trailer,Minecraft Teaser,Minecraft Short Animation,etc.:steve_flirty:

I made some cool wallpapers,arts of Mine-Imator of the most peoples to look that I made some many awesome,cool wallpapers,arts,too!:D

Like to see awesome peoples that someone made cool rigs,wallpapers,arts,Minecraft Videos,Minecraft Machima,etc!:steve_blushing:

I like to hangouts peoples,I like to keep it up,that I made good wallpapers,arts,etc.<3

Important:I promise I don't copyright,multiple accounts,spam,etc.I will be a friendly Mine-Imator Forums,I like to help peoples in the most everyone that I can see everyone made them.:(

Thank you for reading my introduce.I'm the most friendly here.-_-

Of course I use programs to animate my animation with C4D,Blender,for effects,Adobe After Effects,Sony Vegas Pro,etc.

Edited by JustChrisGraphics

Goodbye, my name is Astro Cat, and I love using mine imator, but i'm really bad at it :P you feel like that's you? if so, that's me too.

I'm attempting to start a reputation as a rigger, and these are the things I've rigged so far:

9WCWGd5.png

My first attempt ever at rigging in my life, I had spent a while studying other rigs

Yyebj2Y.png

I made a private rig for YoloYoshi of himself

hmhnsdJ.png

This is a rig i'm excited to keep developing... a skeleton with 3D stuff, a jaw, and it's limbs bend like you see there

xLvSKzH.png

My first attempt at rigging myself along with the 3D ears and face that the console skin has

hKtNplj.png

Just a few minutes ago a completed a private rig for Sackking, the Witherstorm

So yea, dat be all, and oh yes, I cant use Blender. It beh too hard.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (Get it, cuz I said goodbye at the beginning)

HELLO!

I am HEDHNTR but you can just call me "Head" (Lots of people on Gmod call me that)

I like PC and console gaming. I also love to role play!

I will be making a ton of RPs. My current RP is based off of ArmA, the military simulator. If that on fails then my next one with be based off of Jagged Alliance. (PC game)

I hope I can RP with some of you so see ya on the battlefield!