Introduce yourself!

Heyo :)

My name is headstart :) Im excited to use this software because they say its quite easy to use for minecraft animations (am i right?)

maybe youll see my first animation in a few days

Hope this is going to be a wonderful experience!

Edited by Headstart

Hey guys.

After 4 years, I am back on the forums. It has changed.

I wasn't able to recover my old account but it's all still there if you search Bankesjj. This is now my third account. 

I see there is no chat room, but it is on discord instead. 

That was a great place to hang out, but due to issues with the internet and how it has developed, it is better not to have a live chat on a website. 

Anyway, I wonder if any of the old people are on such as Kosmik and TanLproductions. I think there was also ApplesBrony. I hope to have some more fun times here :)

cya round

um hello everyone I am new to the whole animation thing but I really want to make an animation for a minecraft video me and my friend thought up, how ever I am expirencing some difficulty. btw the names chrisss creeper. and I am new to this so...HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 5/23/2017 at 6:34 AM, KoolKid Games said:

hello everyone!

i have been using mine-imator for some time now and its pretty cool!

with all the rigs and options!

its overall its really cool software to have!
i have a question though, how do i change my profile pic xD

i try to use edit profile but it says 'you cant edit this profile'

i have made a really cool profile picture i want to share!

Having the same problem, Wont let me edit my own profile.

Oh and hi... Im Nate133, New to the forums!

Edit: Profile edit kinda fixed itself after 24 hours, Not sure why it happened.

Edited by Nate133

Hey, My name is "ChrisUniversevYT" for short "Chris" or "CUV". I am 12 years old, and i'm a gamer kinda. I am from Malaysia, and i am trying to discover new things from Mine Imator :whistling:

Youtube : ChrisUniversevYT
Twitter : @UniverseV
Facebook : Chris Micheal
Discord : ChrisUniversevYT#1838

I've started on using "Mine Imator" a few month's ago, but i just discover the "Forums" a few days ago. I've seen a lot of creations that people made, they were wonderful. I got inspired by using Mine Imator from a Youtuber so called "Minecraft Universe". He inspired me to make animations. I used a lot of program's like "After Effect's, Camtasia Studio 9, Blender, and more". My Favourite Color is "Dark Green,Red,White and Black".:awesome:

You can visit my Channel whenever you want or liked :D and i would loved to collab with people and meet them and talk to them :D That's all for now, Cya Mate's.

Edited by ChrisUniversevYT

My name is Arczy and my real name is ***** and I live in the Philippines and my age is 13 and will be 14 in this September

Hello everyone i am new to this forums

i am 12 yrs old this year i live in the philippines, i just animate for fun and just a hobby i still have school to do

i have a twitter account,minecraft account, and a youtube account all of them are named RaiRaiGaming. weird right? and also my facebook account.... well this facebook account is not actually me posting announcements and posting vids in that account but i use that account for selfies and drawing and its named Railand Rgl Railand(my mom named that and its akward)

i found mine imator when i was still 9 yrs old and said "Mann this looks soo complicated" so i uninstalled it and after for a few years in 2016 - 2017 it looked like it was soooo easy i just learned a bunch of stuff in the pass 4 months and now my mine-imator animations are smooth. MAGIC right? nah i don't think so

I love playing games like :Team Fortress 2,Minecraft,Roblox(Dont judge me) and GTA 5,PayDay 2, thats it! and the GAMES THAT I REALLY WANNA PLAY IS:Battlefield 1,COD:Black ops 3 and infinity warefare,overwatch, and at last TEH WATCH DOGS 2

animes i like is: One punch man(My number 1),Mob 100,Squid girl,Tokyo Ghoul | and the animes I HATE is : Aot S1-S2 or incoming s or ep(i will not watch it EVER!),Parasyte,Ao Oni(idk if its a anime but i know its a movie and a live film)

and i have a problem i can't edit my profile, i can only write my signature ;-;

That is all....

Edited by MoltenLapizza

hello, my real name is Jake and I am new to mine-imator. I have spotted some issues but no big big big big big ones like the fact that I cant edit my profile because I am not authorized or something. any way I am very exited to make and share some epic creations (when I learn how) on mine-imator

Hello, Everyone

My name is sem, I'm 19 years old. I enjoy animating, programming and gaming. I am  Minecraft and io games fan .I'm from United States, California . I love listening to music, and my favorite artist is madona

Hello my name is DaddySalt and I have made few animations but I have one that I have really worked on the most which is called: Weird Wither Skeleton Dances

here is a link to my skeleton dances *sorry for low quality*

Hello Everyone! I am the Servant_Girl! I first bought Minecraft back in Beta 1.7, and I've been using the same skin since beta 1.8 I've had quite the wild ride with Minecraft, having been whit-listed on Luclin's exclusive MCWB at the height of its popularity, moderated for servers of over 1,000 active players, even having coded a few simple forge mods that I never felt were good enough to release but I used in personal single player packs.

I  was a part of a griefing team for a long time as well. Team Frac/Tion. We were roughly a 10 members strong, tight nit group with a private custom client, 'Infraction' It was a danm good client. Like as good as Reliant. ((Some of our members had access to both)) At some point after leaving I coded my own client that was never updated past release 1.7

There are few ways I havn't played.

I'm having trouble setting my own profile picture though. I don't have like any options on my profile...

I know i haven't been very active on the forums lately so i'm going to introduce myself.

I make cringy blockman intros and graphics for free.

I use panzoid for 2d and text intros and i'm learning After effects.

I also play minecraft in general and am a builder for a few servers.

Youtube Channel: https://tiny.cc/CookieGFX

Discord: CookieDoesGFX#0013

Heres some examples of the stuff i do

Spoiler

Animation

Spoiler

Graphics

Spoiler

wqQBTjA.png

09g8f0A.png

ecJIsPp.png

vx6nvHQ.png

Edited by CookieGFX

Hello, I'm a smail Mine-imator animator, Adampig476, I'm 17 years old this year. I'm Taiwanese.
I'm do my Mine-imator Creation on my Youtube has been more than two years.
But this account has been created for about two years, Sorry XD.

I will post from time to time on my Wallpaper and art.
Please give me a few of advice
Thank you everyone so much.

(My English is Bad, Sorry QQ.)

Youtube: Adampig476
Instagram: Adampig476
Facebook: Adampig476
Twitter: Adampig476

Edited by Adampig476

My name is ScarClaw72! Or TheLastWarrior!  I started animating in December of 2014 using mine-imator.  When I made my first animation I had only figured out how to move people and scale then XD.  I learned progressively, and in 2016 ultimately moved over to Blender.  I still like seeing a lot of new people take the first steps like I did and those who are dedicated to  mineimator and that is why I am here :)

cMr2ulD.gifPm8NHsQ.gifoGqBSnL.gif

Edited by ScarClaw72

Hi!

I'm jakubg1, and I live in Poland. So, content that I write may contain mistakes, but I hope that you'll understand my posts.
I found this program at the end of year 2015 when I was looking for mod like Animated Player or Mo'Bends on the Minecraft Forums.
Because of that any current player rig doesn't fit to my skin, I've created my own rig. It should be available for download soon.

I'll visit the forums every 2-3 days, sometimes more often. Sadly, I'll not post my creations too often due to lack of time.
See you later :)

Hi!

I am mr__Command and i am a developer of https7 and watcher of forums.

I watch all forums that i can that have been said to have a certain amount of members and i was told about how many this has so i have come to watch it.

I will be reporting any mis-behaviour and any breaking the terms of having a forum as well. :)