Introduce yourself!

10 hours ago, ItemMaker said:

Hey guys, I am a new user on the Mine-Imator forums, and I just have one question, how exactly do you make a download link for your schematic or rig?

First you export it to a .object (not to be confused wiht .obj) and upload it to your preferred site (MEGA.nz, mediafire, google drive etc)

I am 4ward. I like to rig, program, code, I like fishing, hunting, and other stuff. I started coding when I was 5 and got more into it.

I help host a team named K4W with @KyodonZ.

We do like 15 second animations. I don't really have an Mc account so I used my way of playing mc free. (Not cracked)

Also, I live in Nevada up near the rocky mountains. So far it has got to a 10 degrees mark. The lowest it have got here is a -26 degrees in fall.

I can't stand people who criticize people's hard work. I home-school so I get to be here a lot.

Edited by 4ward animations

I'm IceCube (not at all to be confused with the rapper Ice Cube). I like rigging, animation, and wallpaper making. I found mine imator when I googled "free animation software for minecraft" then I downloaded it and I found that It was very easy. I found the forums when I was looking for rigs. I saw I could sign up so here I am!

15 hours ago, 4ward animations said:

I am 4ward. I like to rig, program, code, I like fishing, hunting, and other stuff. I started coding when I was 5 and got more into it.

I help host a team named K4W with @KyodonZ.

We do like 15 second animations. I don't really have an Mc account so I used my way of playing mc free. (Not cracked)

Also, I live in Nevada up near the rocky mountains. So far it has got to a 10 degrees mark. The lowest it have got here is a -26 degrees in fall.

I can't stand people who criticize people's hard work. I home-school so I get to be here a lot.

If people don't tell you what to improve(criticize),you can't improve,you will think:Oh,people like it,so it is good,I don't have to put more effort into this

(Well, i've been here for a few months, might as well.)

My (Internet) name is MBB, short for Majesticbudderbro. You already know exactly where I got my name from. I'm the writer and creator of Super Minecraft Revolted, which is an upcoming series that's still in the works as I'm typing this. I'm also a guy who likes to be very social and play Halo Combat Evolved with friends. Trust me, we never play a match without having some laughs. I'm very creative with making stories and making rigs(although I haven't made/released one yet). I also can work with other animators on big projects. I'll take criticism anytime whenever I share a new wallpaper/animation.

That's really all you need to know. :) yeh

Hey There! Im Roosara, The Lazy Type of Guy (For Real :|)

Im From Sri Lanka And i Just Got Into Mine-Imator on November 1 2016 (my Birthday is on November 1st. Suprise Suprise.)

I Usually Have a PC with a intel card, so i have to use my Father's PC. 

I play Minecraft Just To get Creativity and Hangout with Some Friends on my Favourite small Server. I like Dubstep Music and Trap Music.

Did i  mention i eat Tropical Fruits? ^w^

Hi, my names JaySpark9. I got the full version of mine-imator the moment i was told about it. It's really awesome and i'm gonna watch tutorials and improve until my animations and magnificent!

And aim to become the best mine-imator animator there is! And even the best animator in the world!  That's my dream.

Hi. I'm SB7989, but my friends call me SB for short. I'm more of a wallpaper guy more than anything else, although I may occasionally upload an animation. Most of the time, these animations are part of collabs that I participate in. I like taking long walks by myself when I've got the time. To me, music is a very important part of my life. Without music, I have no purpose. My favorite kind of music at the moment is EDM and Vaporwave (yes, I know: wierd). Overall, art is my life force.  I'm also really into video games, like Geometry Dash, Sonic the Hedgehog, and of course, Minecraft. I may or may not switch to another animation software once I learn how to actually use another software, but I think that's a really long time from now. I'm still debating between 2D animation and 3D animation, though.

Hiya! Sibernethy here.

I just recently found this program and it's super easy to use, which is important for a slow idiot like me. :P

I'm super happy to find a forum here. I have to say, the security here is tough. Can't even change my avatar yet!

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to being part of the community here. :)

Hi. I'm KrazedHeroX, I'm a small YouTuber who will start recording various "Let's Play's" as soon as I can. I like to meet new people, so if you want to play a game or something with me, I'm most likely going to be up for it.

The reason I joined the forums? A few years back, I had a laptop and I always used to play with Mineimator. I've found it again, it's changed so much. A community based around this friendly of a tool must be good!

Hi,

my name is LiNCH and I'm from Germany! I really love Mine-imator so I decided to also start developing some Tools for it. And that also shows one of my favourite activities: Programming (and Animating :P). In my free-time I often listen to music and watch YouTube-Videos...

And that's basically it! :)

Hello there. I am almost a year very late to introduce myself, but I will just do it now. I am Cube, and I like reading Marvel Comics. Civil War, Captain America, etc but I mostly read Spider-Man (the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon on DisneyXD sucks). I like rigging in Mine-imator, any 3D program really. I'm from Indonesia, and the reason I can speak English fluently (not bragging or anything but) is because I lived in Australia for a few years. That's all about me.