2 Weeks Challenge ( Let Practice Together )

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

|2wc_by_bluerexlbrxl-d7tnd0j.png|

~WELCOME~

Hi guys! :D BlueReX here okay like i was said at status update before :D im gonna make emm yeah something like Dojo at forum .. so.. i got this idea from some clan at other forum. yeah they make some weekly for their member to improve their member skills. so yeah..i will try it at here.. well i know for every week it will be little bit hard and we need to fast..but maybe some of we have homework from school etc.. so i decided to makeit every 2 weeks :D

Basically.. i have a challenge every 2 weeks. so we need to make animation.. like what the challenge said.. for example. Kill 4 spiders or Run to the jungle. yeah i think that not even hard xD. understand?  i will update this topic every 2 weeks..

Rules 

-You can use any version of mineimator.. because at here is mineimator forums .. well USE mineimator :P but you can try with other progam if you want xD

-Im just said the challenges.. so you didnt need a template.. just make it by yourself. and do the challenges

-duration? up to you :D as the challenge complete you're done :D

-you can upload it everywhere you want :D

-whatever you want join or not :P

What should i do if im done?

-just render it.. send me the video 

with title 2Weeks Challenges 
so you can always contact me about the challenge from 1 message xD

so did we get reward from here?

YES! You will improve your skill if you keep practice and learning every make animation :D

just it?

well its just my plan idk will gonna work or not

i will put 1 people who have the best part..  for my 10x10blocks Battle eps2 :D and got some sponsored his/her channel :3

for the runner up i will draw your skin + record + sponsored :D

okay but.. that not easy.. you need to be the best for 2-4 challenges to got that reward :P (maybe i will put 2 weeks) xD

Challenges List

Challenge #1 : Make animation, Mining your stuff.. in a cave,, with passing some Parkour/Mobs 

Challenge #2 : Coming soon

you have an idea? you can contact me :D

~sorry for my bad english~ 

Thx before

thx to deminu to helping me xD

I'll maybe join.

What's the challenge?

i already put the challenge :D

I want, but i dont know how to add sounds with programs ;-;

video pad camtasia movie .maker etc xD

thx guys for joining :D

Edited by BlueReX

Wow,you made a good title of every animations and i like this challenge name...title....or whatever!.

BTW i'll join this challenge!!

maybe im late to post this animation because i have special exam at school #PT3

Edited by DanishDude

Wow,you made a good title of every animations and i like this challenge name...title....or whatever!.

BTW i'll join this challenge!!

maybe im late to post this animation because i have special exam at school #PT3

lol yeah cuz of that.. i make it 2 weeks xD