Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey you! Do you use bandicam, more specifically, do you use Bandicam with the watemark above it? If you do, I have but one, one crucial and extremely helpful tip for you!

gif-21.gif

Maybe I shouldn't have come at the angle, but all jokes and gifs and sarcastic remarks aside, don't use Bandicam if it has the watermark above it, no actually, don't use ANY recording software with a watermark across it. Why? Well I'll explain it to you in 2 really good reasons.

1. It makes your animations look low quality and unprofessional. You're trying to set a mood, a world for the people you're animating. You don't want to ruin all your hard work by slapping a big ole bandicam watermark straight across your video right?

2. I'm pretty sure Bandicam doesn't capture all the frames in your animation, so it makes the animation look choppy and bad. For obvious reasons, you don't want that.

So you see, Bandicam makes your video look bad. You probably don't want that. I don't have a problem with Bandicam, but I have a problem when videos have the freaking watermark just slabbed across it. Hopefully you'll take this topic to heart and listen to me.

Bandicam. Makes. Your. Video. Look. Bad.

Really bad.

Edited by BlackCrept

I legally bought it -.- No watermarks here.

The real reason why I don't recommend it is because it uses too much CPU/GPU (Whichever it is) Power, and slows down the recording by a ton.

Edited by Puttatosack