"Weird Al" Yankovic - Tacky Music Video In Minecraft

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I made my friend this map and skins and stuff and he animated the video with Mine-imator (because it's free)

His video: 

As you can see he didn't do a very good job and he didn't do the whole thing so you should redo it if you want and leave links in description.

The map + skins to go along with it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/53yci9dg8slni9c/AAAMwDna3ilEwpkwR_3RHs9Ya

Mine-imator: http://www.stuffbydavid.com/mineimator

lol the reason it says all the mine-imator stuff is bcz i copy and pasted from my post on the minecraft forums

could you not show the comparision and just show your'e version alone?

and besides put more effort,in your'e version hewas just walking,in the original version he dances while he moves

and why the heck does it speed up?

Edited by MisturieDood

No sorry, i just can't be nice, all you had was a walking animation.. THAT WAS LITERALLY EVERYTHING, you didn't even try to do anything else, and most of the skins are not detailed and is missing right colors, sorry, this was not good, i'll give you some tips

1. Don't use walk animation for the whole animation..

that's about it.

But hey, i'm honest.. that's good =3

Edited by DurRubinRux

No sorry, i just can't be nice, all you had was a walking animation.. THAT WAS LITERALLY EVERYTHING, you didn't even try to do anything else, and most of the skins are not detailed and is missing right colors, sorry, this was not good, i'll give you some tips

1. Don't use walk animation for the whole animation..

that's about it.

But hey, i'm honest.. that's good =3

you forgot that it speeds up and reverses the audio some times