Separate Minecraft Block and Item info file

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

There's always a problem with Mine-imator; Minecraft Updates. When new content is added, like a new block item, or mob, it would make animators want to use that kind of material in their animations, but the problem is they can't, not until David updates Mine-imator, which can take a very long time. 

A solution to this can be something like a new file format that all the info about the new blocks and items in a Minecraft update. It doesn't even need to be a new file; it can just a a separate content update that can be updated in Mine-imator itself. It would tell Mine-imator all the blocks, items, and mobs, old and new, and you would be able to get easy content updates regularly, instead of having to wait a very long time for an update for Mine-imator to come.

What do you think of this idea? I know that it can be very hard to do something like this, but I think that it'll be worth doing something like this.