Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In demo 4 for 1.0.0, will the glitch that I get and possibly others get too, be fixed? Basically the problems I have are my animations can't be saved into a .avi movie file :( and when I add an item, parts of it are missing, meaning parts of it 2d, even though I have 3d items on. With a sword, the underside isn't there, and with a pick, the top of the pick head isn't there. o.O:(

or buy a new computer

That is simply the most horrendously non useful solution in the history of the universe. Judging by his username and language style, I'm guessing he is around 10 years of age. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but not everyone, least of all a kid, has the ability to simply go out and purchase a new computer. Having said that, I myself am going to purchase parts to build a computer on Friday though.

Edited by Deminu

Try updating your graphics card, if you're not sure how just ask around or search up how.

actually that's not the only thing I will be doing. I will be getting a whole new computer because nobody has the same problems as me with mine-imator demo 3

I Know what to do "Reinstall the Mine-imator 3 demo, and hope till it fixes)

already tried that