Mine-Imator to android devices.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The title says almost everything, but it would be great to work in your animations anywhere. I await your answer.  :)

UPDATE 1/10/2015: Yeah, Mine-Imator in android cannot have the same interface of the PC version, so it could be converted to an tablet-like interface, a tottaly different interface, and it do not need to be like the 1.0.0, at least like the cancelled 0.7 beta (with some other features). Also thank you to the feedback.

Edited by Mamamiau

Hmm. Just an add-on idea for this.

Like you are on the go and wont be on the computer a while. You can animate on your tablet. And when you come home there shoumd be a function on the mobile version like: Export to .mproj or the file extension for the pc version! Allowing us to use the phone to animate then to continue on pc and export there!

I don't know much, but in my opinion:
Mobile devices just won't be grunty enough to handle a 3d animation software, let alone render and export or even preview the animation. It would just crash and probably lag out your device.
Edited by Ocelot

I don't know much, but in my opinion:

Mobile devices just won't be grunty enough to handle a 3d animation software, let alone render and export or even preview the animation. It would just crash and probably lag out your device.

If you read my post above you would understand. Also i forgot to say that the quality could be crappy as hell but i dont care!

This is impossible, trying to code it will have your ass hell heated by sunday

Edited by ~ab~the~apple~lover~

Gamemaker could make a app

And David could just change some controls.

But I feel like this could only be avilable on a IPad,I have a andriod,and a I pod,it would just be too small,only option,I Pad,but.....maybe...IT COULD BE ON XBOX xD

It would crash the divice do to too much membery needed, and be almost impossable to see what your doing and the buttons would be so tiny, also there isn't really much of a point in that sense if your out you wouldn't have much time to animate

Not trying to minimod, but could you stop posting on very old topics which aren't relevant and have been discussed to the end.