AwesomeShah's Advanced Steve Rig v0.7.2 [Weedlion-based Version] for 1.0.0 DEMO!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

nope

this is the exact same rig as the other one except for the mouth

i don't see the point in making a topic for A MOUTH besides.. you know..

I just explained the different topics... Yet you object.

No-one wants a war, Tdit. 

Could you explain to me why you came to this topic? To simply annoy me? To be rude at around everything I make? 

I see some errors in the facial textures.

-First, one of the little smiling parts is off. (Top left corner)

-Second, the mouth isn't as smooth as his actual rig.

Other than that, great job! :)

I put the default bends to smooth, I cannot make the mouth as smooth as the actual thing. If you zoom in on the rig, You will see the smooth mouth. 

Does it matter if it's a little of?

Also, where are the errors in the facial textures? I think because the image was a JPEG it made it low quality.

not to mention, the default bend should be smooth bends, and make the eyes a little smaller  ;)

The default bends are smooth bends... 

And the eyes are bigger because I don't want to make it an exact replica of the rig. I want it to be different in a few ways.

Edited by AwesomeShah

Tdit has a point. It's essentially the same rig but for a newer version. There is no need for a brand new topic. If that isn't true then the Mine-imator armory is useless and I should instead make 20+ topics for every single gun. There is a reason it's made concise. However tdit didn't have to be rude stating his point. And what he said certainly doesn't merit a warning point, just a verbal warning from me.

Now Sah, I suggest you keep you newer versions in this topic from now on, and refrain from making new ones. It can be considered like farming.

And with this flame war possibly bellowing: Do I need to get involved or can you all behave yourselves?

Tdit has a point. It's essentially the same rig but for a newer version. There is no need for a brand new topic. If that isn't true then the Mine-imator armory is useless and I should instead make 20+ topics for every single gun. There is a reason it's made concise. However tdit didn't have to be rude stating his point. And what he said certainly doesn't merit a warning point, just a verbal warning from me.

Now Sah, I suggest you keep you newer versions in this topic from now on, and refrain from making new ones. It can be considered like farming.

And with this flame war possibly bellowing: Do I need to get involved or can you all behave yourselves?

Okey, I'll make the updates here.

Also, it isn't really a newer version of the rig. This one is for people who like weedlion, the other is for lipsync purposes.

Could make one.

Not now though, tired and quite hungry. Especially because I'm fasting.

HOLY CRAP YOU'RE MUSLIM LIKE ME???

Never thought I'd find a Muslim here! :D

And yes I'm fasting and quite hungry :P

I just explained the different topics... Yet you object.

No-one wants a war, Tdit. 

Could you explain to me why you came to this topic? To simply annoy me? To be rude at around everything I make?

i don't like starting and being in flame wars... i like watching them tho.

i've never told you anything.... ive never intended to tell you anything rude.. if you meant the first comment.. thats the exact same ''type of comment'' ive been posting for ages :L

im just saying that you don't need 3 topic for one rig that's all :L

i don't like starting and being in flame wars...

i never intended to say anything rude...

also you misspelled ''Shah'' as ''Sah''

now can we just end this already :L

i don't like starting and being in flame wars... i like watching them tho.

i've never told you anything.... ive never intended to tell you anything rude.. if you meant the first comment.. thats the exact same ''type of comment'' ive been posting for ages :L

im just saying that you don't need 3 topic for one rig that's all :L

i don't like starting and being in flame wars...

i never intended to say anything rude...

also you misspelled ''Shah'' as ''Sah''

now can we just end this already :L

Okay, sorry.

Got a little carried away.

Could you make a version with fingers?

I am currently working on that, though the production of this rig will be delayed for quite a while, as I have a huge project coming up.