[Mineimator Con] Mineimator Con Discussion

A few weeks ago the topic of a Mineimator Convention popped up, but shortly died down due to the wide spread users of Mineimator. I have recently figured out a way to go around that road block. It's something called oovoo. What oovoo is is a group chat program where we can have as many people talking as we would like, and up to 12 faces showing. Now along with this good, there's also some bad. Because of the widespread community of Mineimator, the time it can be held is very sketchy. We would need to figure out a time where as many people can talk as possible. Now to make this easy for everyone, we should talk times in GMT 0:00, or Greenwich, England time. I hope we can all figure this out together and have a good time if Mineimator Con is ever held.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Nah screw it. We're using Skype for this

oovoo Download 

oovoo Usernames (So that we can gather up all the people participating)

Ender - gabriel.mc

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Or we could just use Skype.

Skype names (for the people too lazy to go to other's profiles)

Ender - Nope

ZombiesFan115 - xxxsnuffboyzxxx

TheWingedDemon - Shooting-sword

Fedora Man - zipslash1234

Leooel9 - Leooel9s

Evan - evanlwarren

Endergirl -  epicendergirl19

AkmalZonia - akmal.chapiti

Edited by Ender

I am not currently on my normal laptop, so I cannot get ooVoo as of right now, but, my username will be ZombiesFan115. If not, then TheZombiesFan115.

Alright. I'll add you to the list once the name is final. PM me the final naem

I don't think this is a very good idea, I have my reasons.

1. Where would you get a convention space big enough?

2. Why would it need a convention? There's really only a couple things that could be put in one..

3. Where would it be held, That would be hard since most people don't live in the same place, ex: America, Canada (me), Britian and others.

4. How would you pay for a convention space for a animation program

and 5. Shouldn't The Glorious David be the one deciding if its the right time for a Mine-imator Convention?

Not trying to be biased, I'm just saying my reasons.

Edited by MustardMan

I don't think this is a very good idea, I have my reasons.

1. Where would you get a convention space big enough?

2. Why would it need a convention? There's really only a couple things that could be put in one..

3. Where would it be held, That would be hard since most people don't live in the same place, ex: America, Canada (me), Britian and others.

4. How would you pay for a convention space for a animation program

and 5. Shouldn't The Glorious David be the one deciding if its the right time for a Mine-imator Convention?

Not trying to be biased, I'm just saying my reasons.

Errm, I said in there I would use oovoo or something like that.

ooVoo? No. I don't feel like signing up for anything else ._.

Skype? Maybe. Do I have to show my face?

You don't have to.

why wouldn't you give out your skype..

I'm real sketchy about giving out my Skype, since it has my last name. I am literally the only person in the world with my name.