Scenery requests - Request here!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 6/12/2014 at 3:58 AM, AbAppletic said:

IyFmVgj.png

That's right I am a crap killer, I go to MC Donald everyday to kill 'em crappy craps

Request for a scenery here! Please keep in mind that I really mean by "shop" by suggestions. Mucho english

What I've done so far :

normal world

Hidden Content

version: 0.0.1

Idea by: Me

Compatible with MI 1.0.0 demo1 and up ONLY

rO1BRrt.jpg

Tiny old lab:

Hidden Content

version: 0.0.1

Idea by

Evansaurus

download: O3dtGME.jpg

Compatible with MI 1.0.0 demo3 and under

Please suggest anything in the comments :)

note that I am not doing all of your requests, if it is a nice idea I will post the scenery giving credit to the one who gave the idea :)

What about a small mechanic town. Would love to see it! :3

On 2/17/2021 at 3:03 PM, Supreme Whovian said:

Dalek Ship interior! (Plz)

The post was from 2014. The last time he was online was 2018. Can he still take your requests? don't think so. They probably don't even use mi anymore.

Also necroposting is against the forum rules.

On 2/20/2021 at 10:45 AM, MojangYang said:

The post was from 2014. The last time he was online was 2018. Can he still take your requests? don't think so. They probably don't even use mi anymore.

Also necroposting is against the forum rules.

Oh sorry. I didnt notice he had gone. ive been away for a year

I want a Minecraft world that is decently sized, in the plain’s biome, which has a big, deep cave that is accessible from the surface, a lava pool, a body of water of any size, with a stronghold, small hills, in one world. I also want a separate schematic of a nether fortress in the nether (Or at least a large piece of it with a blaze spawner) And a schematic of the end, and a schematic of an end city, the end city is optional. I am making a speed running animation and I will probably use these schematics very often as I can never find a world like this and I am a bedrock player and rarely play java. This would be extremely useful for me and even others probably, No rush. I don’t want to give you too much, so I’m sorry if it is too much. thanks!