Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

of Create Event
for object app:

File is not opened for reading.
############################################################################################
This is the Error i get when i download Mine-imator 1.0.0

Did you extract it?

I cant open Mine-Imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5 why?

Does it not show up on the task bar? If you have other programs open, open and minimize one a while after you've launched Mine-imator.

Also, check on Task Manager, is Mine-imator running? 

Was working fine until today.

It says:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Users\Administrator\Mine-imator\Mine-imator.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for further information.

Was working fine until today.

It says:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Users\Administrator\Mine-imator\Mine-imator.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for further information.

Please mods, pin that topic or something. (No I'm not asking for it too be pinned just because I made it, I actually think it will be useful)

Please mods, pin that topic or something. (No I'm not asking for it too be pinned just because I made it, I actually think it will be useful)

It probably wouldn't help people like him, because if he would have looked around for a bit longer than a few seconds he would've seen that there is a help sectoin. Somebody who can't even see a help section won't notice you pinned topic either, and sadly, this applies to most people here who ask these questions

It probably wouldn't help people like him, because if he would have looked around for a bit longer than a few seconds he would've seen that there is a help sectoin. Somebody who can't even see a help section won't notice you pinned topic either, and sadly, this applies to most people here who ask these questions

They went to enough trouble to make an account, you'd think that they would look through the different forums.

They went to enough trouble to make an account, you'd think that they would look through the different forums.

They don't. Why do you think these questions are often in the wrong place or here even though there is a help forum.

Ok so when i use the new mine imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5 it gives me this error line... I do have the newest version of directX and i have 2G ram i dont know if thats the problem and im running on windows Vista Ultimate Service pack 2

############################################################################################

FATAL ERROR in Fragment Shader compilation

ShaderName: shader_highquality_dof

C:\Users\Faith\Desktop\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 5\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

Help!

I can't open it! When I open the app, it says the following message:

JcRzuIN.jpg

The code is:

C:\Users\EJ\Desktop\Mine-imator\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

And I am about to press "Abort",
then it will  open the download link of DirectX 9.0.

I don't know, I have downloaded DirectX before I install the program, please help me.

And I am about to press "Abort",
then it will  open the download link of DirectX 9.0.

I don't know, I have downloaded DirectX before I install the program, please help me.

Maybe sounds like a stupid question, but did you install it as well?

Also, what Windows version are you using? Because Mine-Imator can have problems with Windows XP and older

I know this isn't related to 1.0.0... But is there a way to download earlier versions of Mine-Imator (for an animation)?