Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

Hey, uhh, could you please re-add the create walking animation to next keyframe option, if it hasn't been re-added already?

I think that David is more focused on optimization and adding various features. Maybe the ability to import animation sequences is a high priority to him, maybe it isn't. It's only a single person working on the program, so be patient.

For me it doesn't work, when i try to launch it says:

C:\Documents and Settings\Kuba\Pulpit\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 3 episode 2\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 3 episode 2\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

############################################################################################

can someone tell me what's going on?

Then install DirectX.

You really should know the full story. before attempting to assist/assume/rage at someone.

As he has stated before, he has updated DirectX and installed it "3 times".

Whether he is using the right one or not is unknown.

Is this what the final project is going to look like or is it going to look different? Either way this program is professional and easy to use. Great job.

Hey, uhh, could you please re-add the create walking animation to next keyframe option, if it hasn't been re-added already?

Just use Mine imator 0.6.2 and then bring it over to mine imator 1.0 Easy enough

For me it doesn't work, when i try to launch it says:

C:\Documents and Settings\Kuba\Pulpit\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 3 episode 2\Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO 3 episode 2\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

############################################################################################

can someone tell me what's going on?

Same issue too.

By the way, before you people direct me to get DirectX  like you did to the last 4 people that got this error. I need to say this:

IT WONT MATTER, I went to the download and used 5 times and the program still doesn't work, ITS NOT DIRECTX!

At least It doesn't take 20 minutes to open now, that is a plus. :P

Also what causes this part of the error?!

======================

error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

======================

I always see it And can never figure out what it means

Edited by Littleman7

(can you believe that david already got to update 5!? its amazing!) I believe in many things doctor, but this one thing i do not, now, are we done here? (...yes.) ok then, set up everybody, she will not wait any longer!  (if only he believed me :/)

ily david...

You really should know the full story. before attempting to assist/assume/rage at someone.
As he has stated before, he has updated DirectX and installed it "3 times".

Whether he is using the right one or not is unknown.

Damn i like your Profile pic, shakugan no shana am i right?

New Problem: Weird Monster Skin Upload. I edited a chicken skin into an evil chicken skin and uploaded it to a chicken, it came out weird. maybe a  download file for a folder with all the monster skins?  

uwvyFYn.png

Had the same problem, except with creepers :/

There has been a problem ever since the updating mechanic has been released. Obviously, instead of actually downloading the program from the forums directly (like, I dunno, Paint.NET?), it forces you to manually download the program. I know, this might seem like a good idea on paper, but it doesn't really work out. One problem is...well...would you like...what? 50 unused installers in your Downloads folder? Or...would you like one program where you install it once and you don't need to install it again?

There has been a problem ever since the updating mechanic has been released. Obviously, instead of actually downloading the program from the forums directly (like, I dunno, Paint.NET?), it forces you to manually download the program. I know, this might seem like a good idea on paper, but it doesn't really work out. One problem is...well...would you like...what? 50 unused installers in your Downloads folder? Or...would you like one program where you install it once and you don't need to install it again?

wait what?