Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

Now I'm new to the forums here but I just started animated and I tried to load a somewhat large schematic but the client keeps saying I run out of memory however that doesn't make sense because as I was importing I had my task manager open to make sure I wasn't using all of my 16 gb of ram and as I saw I was only using about 5. Basically my question is, is there a way to add more memory to the client?

It's a 32 bit Programm so it can only use 2gb ram at max.

Hello.

I think my problem is that I will describe below, due to the fact that I have is windows 7 and not 8.

OS - Windows7 64x.

that's what jumps out at me when you try to run this demo mine-imator: 

of Create Event
for object app:

File is not opened for reading.
############################################################################################

This is a problem i keep 

of Draw Event
for object app:

Fatel Error: Can not create vertex buffer
####################################################################

of Create Event
for object app:

############################################################################################

PLS HEEEEEELP

This is a problem i keep 

FATAL ERROR in

action number 1

of Draw Event

for object app:

Fatel Error: Can not create vertex buffer

####################################################################

I recommend reinstalling!

ERROR in

action number 1

of Create Event

for object app:

PLS HEEEEEELP

Try opening mineimator in administrator mode!

C:\Documents and Settings\Rhema\Desktop\David\Mine-imator\memory(35,5): error X5589: Invalid const register num: 32. Max allowed is 31.

Do not worry, I'm on another computer =)

Windows XP(lol xP), 2002, SP3.

Intel®
Pentium® D CPU 3.00GHz
2.99 GHz 0,99 GB of RAM
Physical Adress Extension

Hiya The Glorious David, I have a little suggestion. Could you make light go through glass? For instance, If you have a light right outside a window, Light doesn't go through (Or at least for me)

Try using spotlights through a window, this is my example:

DUF1JcRh.jpg

Edited by Akmal Zonia

Im stil having problems with opening it, even know im pretty sure the bug is supposed to be fixed, its still in my backround processes.

How long do you wait after "launching" the program? Usually, even after the update, it takes about 1-2 minutes. Faster than the 5 minutes from before, but you still have to wait. 

Is your desktop clear? If your desktop isn't showing, then the program might open underneath your other open windows (a web browser, perhaps)

of Draw Event
for object app:

second index out of bounds request 0,4981 maximum size is 1
This error appeared when i checked "Spawn Particles" on the options of a keyframe. Hope you can fix that!