Dev update #4: Mine-imator 1.0.0 rendering

Guest MineatronOrigin

"Glorious, Amazing, Awesome, Me Gusta, Best, Good, Great, Favorite. What else..."

I don't know... if you're looking for adjectives that are suitable enough to describe what's in store for us animators, well you're just out of luck! But here, even though these aren't up to par...

Beautiful! Mind-blowing! Impressive! Majestic! Wonderful! Magnificent! Astonishing! Optimum! Perfect! Flawless! Incredible! Stunning! Sublime! Remarkable! Marvelous! Gorgeous! Brilliant! Exceptional! Excellent!

Edited for ease

"I love you great bearded lady!"

Who's the great bearded lady?

"HYPE"

"Hyped."

"#Hype"

"(hyping intensifies)"

homefront-hype.jpg

Edited for ease

"My hype its... OVER 9000!!!

One question: How did you get the grass to sway. Was each individual blocks being moved, particles or what?"

"Blender, prepare to get your butt kicked.  

#HYPETODAMAX!

Ermahgerd amazing to da max.

Such Awesome

Wow

So cool"

Note 1 I've never used Blender before... :\

Note 2 I agree with all the hype! Okay! But hype won't last very long if the Mine-imator update is being released in five days time! That's 120 hours... 7200 minutes... 432000 seconds... 43200000 milliseconds... 

Note 3 Hey there doge, do you want a treat? Yeah, come here boy! That's a good- *gunshot* -dead dog! What this world needs is a kit-ee!

6S8Cc.jpg

"Cool, Mine-imator is awesome!"

You better believe it! xD

Edited by MineatronOrigin

Guest MineatronOrigin

"REPUTATION"

Edited for ease

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

Edited for ease

"Awesome! +1"

Edited for ease

"My eyes have seen 101% awesomeness... AND IT'S TRUE:+1:"

Edited for ease

"OMG **uninstall Cinema 4D and Blender** I want that [in] my comics, ...come for cinema quality! Thanks The Glorious David!  :+1:"

"I cant rep this hard enough..."

"This looks awesome! I can't wait until it comes out, +1"

I wonder if people will start using my gif at all... [0V9Nn.jpg]

"It's a new wind setting that automatically make grass, flowers and leaves everywhere sway. :)"

Okay, I have a few questions about that setting though...

​1. Will there be customization for speed, strength, direction, and possibly a few presets?

2. How will this affect the overall framerate of the program?

3. (This has little to do with the topic of the setting) For a computer with an Intel i3 processor... how's it going to render?

​1. Will there be customization for speed, strength, direction, and possibly a few presets?

2. How will this affect the overall framerate of the program?

3. (This has little to do with the topic of the setting) For a computer with an Intel i3 processor... how's it going to render?

1. So far there's a toggle button, wind strength and wind amount.

2. Barely at all.

3. The processor doesn't play much part in the rendering, that would be the graphics card+drivers.

The leg was twitching ever so slightly towards where the leg was connected to the body. 

But, I can't see this really as a glitch. Animation was still really smooth.

Edited by horace411528

david, my video processor is intel ® 4 Series Express Chipset and my adapter is Intel ® G41 Express Chipset, will give lag?

I don't think that David is here to check recommended specs. But your motherboard needs to have a built in graphics card which is at GDDR5 processing with at least 2 GB of ram in it. (The RAM in the card, not the computer)

If not, get yourself graphics card with those specs.

Oh, and David has said this many times over: there will be a low-res mode for editing. Just use that until final render.

Is it possible to make some items or anyting else to turn into clothes and hair in the new update like thise pics.

RjhFlBc.png

8s5M49J.png

That would require deformation, and basic Newtonian gravity. That's something that's not coming in 1.0.0, but it's a possibility for 1.x.0 or later versions.