Dev update #4: Mine-imator 1.0.0 rendering

Haha, that outro was great. Did you do some Mine-imating and then trace/add text and effects in Flash?

Or... Can you do that in Mine-imator itself?

Probably After Effects.

AFAIK, he can/does use both. Wow, have we really come to speculating on the outro of a reveal? ;)

Well, AE makes more sense, since there's a transition between the scenery scene and the animation, and there are characters animated using M-I integrated in the video. :3

True, true. That's what I meant by tracing. I did that for a friend's intro awhile back, tracing a side-view of their character and making it solid color.

I'm gonna guess this:

-Animated in Mine-imator
-Traced in Flash with color key 
-After Effects added text, transitions, and color key use
-Added into Mine-imator for our use!

Here's my guess. :3

- Characters animated with Mine-imator. Either with a color overlay in the software itself or in After Effects, integrated using greenscreening.
- Logo and text animated using After Effects.

- Probably avaliable as download. :D

Yep, greenscreening is the same thing as chroma/color key.

Either works, as long as have some way of using it!

Exactly. :P

OR! Remember this update:

cameras.png

And David said full black and white is possible along with other colouring. Well it's all Mine-Imator, just compiled in Vegas :) 

I just want to point out something I've noticed. The snow isn't snow. It is white crits effects. Does that mean there really isn't "weather" effects? But still, you can make weather with particles. 

You can apparently make custom particles, so just the particle to snow image and you have snow

This is some really good progress, and the program looks very promising! I can wait for the release if it means less bugs! 

I'm not really caught up, however... David, are you planning to implement post processing effects like bloom, motion blur, and the likes in the future? Or are your main priorities around the Mac support and custom Mob/Object building?

I'm not really caught up, however... David, are you planning to implement post processing effects like bloom, motion blur, and the likes in the future? Or are your main priorities around the Mac support and custom Mob/Object building?

Certainly, I will do what I can to make animations look better. Bloom and motion blur isn't planned for the near future, but it would be interesting if I could pull it off.