Rig Requests

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

An exquisitely detailed ender-dragon with shotable laser guns and rotatable turrets. And I want by tomorrow for nothing.

Just kidding.

This is great, I don't have a request, but we don't see enough of these, just skin rigs.

So thank you!

Rig me plz, If you can I'd like some fingers :D

Nu srsly. Dis aint no joke. o.o

Lelelelel

Oh sry I forgot what I was asking for: Rig my skin please, :3 Fingers if you can

Could you rig my skin sets? I know it seems like a big job, but I have been scouring the forums trying to get someone to rig them, and nobody has actually shown any intent to do so?

Could you make a facial rig with 3d clothing for the characters? The usual stuff for a facial rig: eyebrows, pupils, mouth, teeth, all that jazz would be appreciated...

Here is a link for the skins Vladsiermc.imgur.com/all

thanks, Vlad

Woah. I can see what Heavenira meant.

If it's not too much to ask, could you maybe make a bracelet rig? A bit odd, I know, but I would be really grateful if you made it.

- Silver, chain, charm bracelet, maybe with one or two charms to go with it, so that it would fit a normal human models wrist.

I hope this is possible... I have no idea how it would work..