Stuff by The Glorious David, may never happen 10 list!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

[OUTDATED]

I have been thinking a lot of the Mine-imator future, and i have seen some think that i think Dav¡d would not manage to do in a while.. and here are someone them

1. Realistic water (i think it would be hard to make a functional water with out getting massive lag)
  2. Hair effect/Rope effect (i think making Ropes that has gravity would be impossible for dav¡d)
  3. pixel breaking objects ( object that breaks into pixel by pixel is possible in C4D where they get Gravity and such, but i'm not sure if Dav¡d is ready to make such hardcore pixel gravity)
  4. Even more advance Scaling (This scaling in my mind is kinda like this picture, you can scale a lot more parts Fj6lASa.png
  5. Solid objects (My idea with this is that, when you make a animation isn't there always that one moment the something gose true something ?? like when you make walking animation ? dose the feet always go true the ground, but my idea is that it dosen't go true, it just gets squishey, and dosen't go true)
  6. Sound effect when touching block (his going to make it possible to make sounds in the mine-imator program, but what if when you can choose that when to object touches eachoter it makes a sound, it will defently make it easy to make walking animation if this was possible)
  7. Wet objects (this is used i SourceFilmMaker and it makes so things looks wet, that will mean that they have a shine like this mEEpPv3.jpg
  8. Mirror (pretty self explanatory..)
  9. 3D moon and sun (making a 3D object unto a background would be pretty hard.)
  10. Fixing this bug T_T = T83YpdV.png?1
  11. Okay sorry i think he can fixs that 10. , let me give a real one.. the last one is, Lens flare (yeah i think lens flaring is pretty hard, cause i can't seem to find any textures for lense flare)
Edited by DurRubinRux

And how do i fix that T_T

On the Library tab, select the item then scroll down and under the item sheet there is a green box with the rotation point, click and drag the white cross in it to where ever you want the center point to be

I have been thinking a lot of the Mine-imator future, and i have seen some think that i think Dav¡d would not manage to do in a while.. and here are someone them

-snip-

The only thing missing is: 
Volumetric Clouds!!!

Challenge accepted.

DUN DUN DUN

Hello the Glorious David.

I have wanted those: Ropes (YES PLEASE IM DYING FOR THOSE)

Realistic water (im gonna die for those also)

and if possible. reflections on items for example: Reflection on a diamond sword would be Bluish

Other than those in my opinion mine imator is GREAT

i havent forced you to put it in DEMO 6

i want it in ANY update :) Good Luck.

if these were all possible. Mine Imator 4D release date in may 2015! (a random date came out of my mind)

DUN DUN DUN

Hello David.

I have wanted those: Ropes (YES PLEASE IM DYING FOR THOSE)

Realistic water (im gonna die for those also)

and if possible. reflections on items for example: Reflection on a diamond sword would be Bluish

Other than those in my opinion mine imator is GREAT

i havent forced you to put it in DEMO 6

i want it in ANY update :) Good Luck.

if these were all possible. Mine Imator 4D release date in may 2015! (a random date came out of my mind)

Ropes: Not planned to.

Realistic Water: iSenzo. Retexture the Leaves Block to Water Blocks by using Photoshop and done!

Item Reflections: He's still working on it.

Please be patient. I'm also catching on Cel Shadings too.

Ropes: Not planned to.

Realistic Water: iSenzo. Retexture the Leaves Block to Water Blocks by using Photoshop and done!

Item Reflections: He's still working on it.

Please be patient. I'm also catching on Cel Shadings too.

i didnt say i want those as fast as he can plus. David is planning on making animating water i ment water with reflections -.-

Well, this will be possible for david, good luck

Unless he can figure some codes for making the water reflected and hanging ropes out.

GameMaker(Similar to C++) is not that easy unless you do the basics first. Here's an example of a .exe that I made out of C++:

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
     cout << "Hello and this is a Test C++ program! \n Well. That's it.";
     cout << "#YOLOSWAGC++PACKERS!";
     return 0;
}

Unless he can figure some codes for making the water reflected and hanging ropes out.

GameMaker(Similar to C++) is not that easy unless you do the basics first. Here's an example of a .exe that I made out of C++:

Well I'm not a gamemaker pro (i program in VB.net), but i'm pretty sure there are external libs for stuff like reflective water.

Also you can already do reflective water (sort of) by changing the texture of the Water to a camera

Edited by myluki2000