[☣] - "Pursuit of the Adamant" - Origins of Potential a Mine-imator Original Series

Guest MineatronOrigin
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guest MineatronOrigin

Dear citizens of varying countries,

I have summoned you here today to request a team, like no other, that will be an ally for the project pertaining to "Pursuit of the Adamant" - Origins of Potential a Mine-imator Original Series. As you likely know prior to, this series will air on 2014.7.7 at 4pm PDT and will be the highlight of your summer. If you'd like further information about the action that will soon unfold, first visit these links:

"[]" - Topic: "[☣] - 'Pursuit of the Adamant' - A Mine-imator Original Series"

"[]" - Topic: "[ϟ] - 'Pursuit of the Adamant' Wallpaper Sequel"

Then, contact me! at the following...

Twitter     @MineatronOrigin

Google+     MineatronOrigin

Hangouts/Gmail      Mineatron.replies@gmail.com

b2IRx.jpg

Sign-up Form:

RIGGER
*Name
*Gmail

*Why should we choose you to rig for this project? What do/can you offer us?

*Have you any experience with rigging? If so, where? (links)

*Do you have access to a decent computer frequently?

Rigging History (include media/forum links)

ANIMATOR
*Name
*Gmail

*Why should we choose you to animate for this project? What do/can you offer us?

*Have you any healthy experience with animating?

Animating History (include media links)

VOICE ACTOR
*Name
*Gmail

*Why should we choose you to voice acting for this project? What do/can you offer us?

*Have you any healthy experience with voice overs?

*Do you have access to a microphone frequently?

Voice Over History (include media links)

MUCISIAN
*Name
*Gmail

*Why should we choose you to score for this project? What do/can you offer us?

*Have you any healthy experience with scoring?

*Do you have access to a music/scoring hardware and software frequently?

Scoring History (include media links)

WRITER, EDITOR
*Name
*Gmail

*Why should we choose you to be a writer/editor for this project? What do/can you offer us?

*Have you any healthy experience with writing/editing scripts?

*Do you have access to a computer frequently?

Writing/Editing History (include media links)

STORYBOARD DESIGN
*Name
*Gmail

*Why should we choose you to storyboard this project? What do/can you offer us?

*Have you any healthy experience with storyboarding?

Storyboarding History (include media links)

Strongly Suggested Field

*Required Field

Cheers,

MineatronOrigin

"Anticipate the Action: #2014.7.7"

Edited by MineatronOrigin

*Name Kiritokun/Matthew. (First on fourms second irl)
*Gmail matthewman121@gmail.com (JUst do skype which is dadarkdarthvader/Matthew Buckles

*Why should we choose you to be a writer/editor for this project? What do/can you offer us? I can do storylines. I like writing so I think I have the skills.

*Have you any healthy experience with writing/editing scripts? Yes, I write in school and at home.

*Do you have access to a computer frequently? Yes, everyday after school.

Writing/Editing History (include media links) This is my first writing job. Tell me the scenery and characters personality so I can send you my scripts.

*Name Jj
*Gmail JjCinemas123@gmail.com

*Why should we choose you to rig for this project? What do/can you offer us?

*Have you any experience with rigging? If so, where? (links)Yes, and I will put the experience in the Rigging history below

*Do you have access to a decent computer frequently? Yes

GUcyqPE.png

0Zyequl.png

59fN0db.png4AK6lfU.pngSVbilJx.pngtmaAUjH.pngKZ1Scwm.pngTQRjT9o.png

Warning: A LOT of images

Edited by JjCinemas

Guest MineatronOrigin

Edited for ease...

*Name Matthew.

*Gmail "matthewman121@gmail.com" (Skype which is dadarkdarthvader/Matthew Buckles)

*Why should we choose you to be a writer/editor for this project? What do/can you offer us? I can do storylines. I like writing so I think I have the skills.

*Have you any healthy experience with writing/editing scripts? Yes, I write in school and at home.

*Do you have access to a computer frequently? Yes, everyday after school.

Writing/Editing History (include media links) This is my first writing job. Tell me the scenery and characters personality so I can send you my scripts.

In regards to gmail, we will be using Google's Hangouts and Docs in order to communicate and write/edit scripts inquires in reference to such are unnecessary.

In regards to writing, could you specify any writing assignments you had to do for school/at home and the outcome?

In regards to availability, what time zone do you live in? And when does your school end?

In regards to gmail, we will be using Google's Hangouts and Docs in order to communicate and write/edit scripts inquires in reference to such are unnecessary.

In regards to writing, could you specify any writing assignments you had to do for school/at home and the outcome?

In regards to availability, what time zone do you live in? And when does your school end?

Umm, Here, this is one that I did on the fourms:  I walked down the sidewalk to school. I looked at the forest. I imagined it with fire everywhere and fire fighters coming and yelling. Suddenly I was face flat on the side walk and heard laughing. I got up and looked behind me. It was Jeak, The meanest kid in school.

I got in a fighting stance. “Oh I didn’t know that ballerinas fight!” Jeak snickered. All of the other kids laughed. Just as I was about to punch, I heard a girls voice yelling Jeak’s name. I looked behind me. Big mistake. Jeak picked me up by the shirt on tossed me on the grass and stepped on me. He laughed. I couldn’t take it. I grabbed his leg and flipped him upside down. “Who’s laughing now?” I said. I flicked him over in the bushes and continued walking to school.

Jeak growled. He ran at me and punched me in the back of my face. When I turned around, awaiting there was a giant fist. My nose bled. Then he sent another fist at my stomach. I lay on the ground holding me bleeding nose. I couldn’t hold it in. There was so much rage inside me. I got up with my hands clenched into a fist. I thrust my hand forward and a flame caught on Jeaks shirt. He looked surprised. I did too. I looked at my hands. I looked around to see if anyone else saw it. There was a girl. She was the prettiest one in 8th grade. Taylor. I turned around and ran for it leaving Jeak still rolling on the ground and his gang trying to put it out.

When I got in school, Jeak, whose clothes were black glared at me. He’s probably planning something to get me back, I thought. Then, I remembered the fire that reacted to my movement. If he saw it, he would probably tell the teacher. Then I would be shipped off to a lab. I got up and walked over to Jeak during free time. “Did you tell anyone?” I asked. Jeak smiled evilly. He nodded still with the evil grin. My heart sank. Then, on the speakers, it said, “Matthew Jon, 8th grade. Please report to the principles office.” The teacher nodded and motions me to go. I dragged my feet. Jeak grinned at me as I walked out the door. I heard several Oohs from the class.

As I walked down the hallway, teachers glared at me as if I was another species. Finally, I got to the office. I opened the door and walked inside. The principle waved. “Hi, Matthew, come sit over here in this room.” She pointed to a room with a plaque that read, IMPORTANT. I walked inside. When we were inside she shut the door and looked at me. I waited for the shouting but the principle just smiled. “Jeak told me you set his clothes on fire. With your hands,” She nodded at my hand. “After I told the scientists,” she began. I suddenly got up. “No! I’m not going to be tested!” I yelled and ran out the door and going out to the hallway. I ran to the exit but people were guarding it. “Let me through!” I yelled and shoved past them. “Wait,” A man said.

I didn’t look back. Then a hand grabbed my shoulder like an iron claw. I looked at the person who grabbed me. “Let me go!” I yelled. But the man just kept grabbing my shoulders. A second later, I thrust my hand up and his shirt caught fire. He yelped in surprise but he covered it in dirt and began running at me.

ANIMATOR
*Name-Robert
*Gmail-rbctll7@gmail.com

*Why should we choose you to animate for this project? What do/can you offer us? i am a very experienced animator and an do many different types of animations.

*Have you any healthy experience with animating? i have been animating for almost a year. i have experience

*Do you have access to a decent computer frequently? i have my own computer which i have access to everyday 24/7

Animating History (include media links)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBK71bd5B2zcIYMDCGJyVvw  youtube channel

an animation that is small but i have other i made not posted to the channel that are better

Guest MineatronOrigin

Edited for ease

*Name Jj

*Gmail "JjCinemas123@gmail.com"

*Why should we choose you to rig for this project? What do/can you offer us? N/A

*Have you any experience with rigging? If so, where? (links) Yes, and I will put the experience in the Rigging history below

*Do you have access to a decent computer frequently? Yes

GUcyqPE.png

0Zyequl.png

59fN0db.png4AK6lfU.pngSVbilJx.pngtmaAUjH.pngKZ1Scwm.pngTQRjT9o.png

Warning: A LOT of images

In regards to rigging itself; FIRSTLY, I'd like to know the specs on your computer, or the one you use. NEXT, I'd like to know if you specialize in mob, facial, item rigging. What other rigs can you develop? LASTLY, I'm interested in these three images and would like to know more about them:

he658.jpg

Xly4q.jpg

In regards to the first image..., what is it?

In regards to the second image, that's pretty awesome for Mine-imator. Great job, and I can see the effort. This wasn't what I was looking for... but not I'm looking for-ward to it!

[ "APPLICATION ACCEPTED!" ]

Edited for ease

ANIMATOR

*Name Robert

*Gmail "rbctll7@gmail.com"

*Why should we choose you to animate for this project? What do/can you offer us? I am a very experienced animator and an do many different types of animations.

*Have you any healthy experience with animating? I have been animating for almost a year. [so] I have experience

*Do you have access to a decent computer frequently? I have my own computer which I have access to everyday, 24/7

Animating History (include media links) "[x]"  YouTube channel

[This is] an animation that is small, but I have others I made [and are] not posted [on the forums, on] the channel that are better.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that is what we're looking for... sorry Robert :/

Guest MineatronOrigin

Edited for ease

What do you mean? The animation I showed you was an old one... [Worse] compared to my newer ones.

Robert, I do believe that you have potential, and you'll be able to take that places and really amaze people. However, I don't believe, unfortunately, that you'll be able to utilize that potential on this project. Additionaly, I've watched your animations and I believe the one you showed me, was the best one you've created so far. Also, as a correction, as of this post that animation was your most recent animation and was uploaded eight hours prior to you showing me, (not a very long time in my, honest opinion) We thank you for showing us what you've composed over the past few weeks. However, we do not believe that this project will be for you. As much as it pains me to do so...

[ "APPLICATION DENIED!" ]

Edited for ease

Umm, Here, this is one that I did on the fourms:

I walked down the sidewalk to school. I looked at the forest. I imagined it with fire everywhere and fire

fighters coming and yelling. Suddenly I was face flat on the side walk and heard laughing. I got up and looked behind me. It was Jeak, The meanest kid in school.

I got in a fighting stance. “Oh I didn’t know that ballerinas fight!” Jeak snickered. All of the other kids laughed. Just as I was about to punch, I heard a girls voice yelling Jeak’s name. I looked behind me. Big mistake. Jeak picked me up by the shirt on tossed me on the grass and stepped on me. He laughed. I couldn’t take it. I grabbed his leg and flipped him upside down. “Who’s laughing now?” I said. I flicked him over in the bushes and continued walking to school.

Jeak growled. He ran at me and punched me in the back of my face. When I turned around, awaiting there was a giant fist. My nose bled. Then he sent another fist at my stomach. I lay on the ground holding me bleeding nose. I couldn’t hold it in. There was so much rage inside me. I got up with my hands clenched into a fist. I thrust my hand forward and a flame caught on Jeaks shirt. He looked surprised. I did too. I looked at my hands. I looked around to see if anyone else saw it. There was a girl. She was the prettiest one in 8th grade. Taylor. I turned around and ran for it leaving Jeak still rolling on the ground and his gang trying to put it out.

When I got in school, Jeak, whose clothes were black glared at me. He’s probably planning something to get me back, I thought. Then, I remembered the fire that reacted to my movement. If he saw it, he would probably tell the teacher. Then I would be shipped off to a lab. I got up and walked over to Jeak during free time. “Did you tell anyone?” I asked. Jeak smiled evilly. He nodded still with the evil grin. My heart sank. Then, on the speakers, it said, “Matthew Jon, 8th grade. Please report to the principles office.” The teacher nodded and motions me to go. I dragged my feet. Jeak grinned at me as I walked out the door. I heard several Oohs from the class.

As I walked down the hallway, teachers glared at me as if I was another species. Finally, I got to the office. I opened the door and walked inside. The principle waved. “Hi, Matthew, come sit over here in this room.” She pointed to a room with a plaque that read, IMPORTANT. I walked inside. When we were inside she shut the door and looked at me. I waited for the shouting but the principle just smiled. “Jeak told me you set his clothes on fire. With your hands,” She nodded at my hand. “After I told the scientists,” she began. I suddenly got up. “No! I’m not going to be tested!” I yelled and ran out the door and going out to the hallway. I ran to the exit but people were guarding it. “Let me through!” I yelled and shoved past them. “Wait,” A man said.

I didn’t look back. Then a hand grabbed my shoulder like an iron claw. I looked at the person who grabbed me. “Let me go!” I yelled. But the man just kept grabbing my shoulders. A second later, I thrust my hand up and his shirt caught fire. He yelped in surprise but he covered it in dirt and began running at me.

I waited until the last minute to read your story, and here's the outcome of your extensive attempts to join the team:

I'd like to address the error of the story. Don't fret, it's for both fun, and for differentiating you, (an obvious writer), from some like me, (an obvious editor). In the sentence:"I lay on the ground holding me bleeding nose." unless it was intentional of you, there should be an "I" in place of that "me." Otherwise, I loved your story. Nice use of simile in the sentence:"teachers glared at me as if I was another species," and "Then a hand grabbed my shoulder like an iron claw." Great job!

[ "APPLICATION ACCEPTED!" ]

Guest MineatronOrigin

Edited for ease

Okay I understand, but the animations I have on YouTube were very old, and I have not put recent ones on there... I can also make any type of wallpaper for you if you need one

I can think about getting you a wallpaper job... otherwise, you may want to look into something other than animation for this project.

I can think about getting you a wallpaper job... otherwise, you may want to look into something other than animation for this project.

Ok doing walloapers for u would be just fine all I will need is the skins u want in the wallpaper and any mobs or items

In regards to rigging itself; FIRSTLY, I'd like to know the specs on your computer, or the one you use. NEXT, I'd like to know if you specialize in mob, facial, item rigging. What other rigs can you develop? LASTLY, I'm interested in these three images and would like to know more about them:

he658.jpg

Xly4q.jpg

In regards to the first image..., what is it?

In regards to the second image, that's pretty awesome for Mine-imator. Great job, and I can see the effort. This wasn't what I was looking for... but not I'm looking for-ward to it!

[ "APPLICATION ACCEPTED!" ]

Unfortunately, I don't believe that is what we're looking for... sorry Robert :/

Oh the first one is a pictobox from Legend of Zelda Windwaker

Heres a pic of it:  Lnx5TKK.png

and about the second one:

also about the other stuff:

1.)I need to look into that I will get you that later

2.)I don't really specialize in anything, but im not that good of a schematic guy

3.)I already answered

ANIMATOR
*Name : EchoMations / Terabanic
*Gmail : echomations@gmail.com

*Why should we choose you to animate for this project? What do/can you offer us? :

I have a large amount of experience in Mine-Imator, yet I have never really done anything in the forums. Also I have been using blender for about a year and a half, so that is an option that I could switch to if prompted.

Programs I use as of this moment :

3D : Maya (Student)

3D : Blender

3D : Anim8or

3D : Mine-Imator

3D Engines : Unity3D, ORGE3D, Bullet Physics, My GUI

2D : Paint.Net

*Have you any healthy experience with animating?

Yep, I took some online classes and have a good understanding of the ins and outs.

For Example : A walk cycle goes something like this (4 Frames no In-betweens).

Frame 1 : Contact

Frame 2 : Pass

Frame 3 : Contact (Flipped)

Frame 4 : Pass (Flipped)

Schedule : Mon - Thur : School Dismissal = 4:00

Fri : 2:30 / Sometimes 12:00

Computer Access : Plenty.

Computer Rating : 7.5/10.

Specs :

Machine name: TRIX_PC
   Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
       System Model: C-120X-CTO                      
               BIOS: BIOS Version 85.14
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU         U7600  @ 1.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.2GHz
             Memory: 2048MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 2038MB RAM
          Page File: 2124MB used, 1951MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
   User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
 System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
     DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Old Animation even so I uploaded it recently, found it on a flash drive. I will update this post with a better one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1LeWt8-OZo

Edited by Terabanic

WRITER, EDITOR

*Name Deminu

*Gmail enderlordofficial@gmail.com

*Why should we choose you to be a writer/editor for this project? What do/can you offer us? Cuz, im already a main character and you cant do without my baws writing skillz

*Have you any healthy experience with writing/editing scripts? I worked on turning the whole litw rp into a script.

*Do you have access to a computer frequently? All the time

†Writing/Editing History (include media links)

Only have this online right now, but im working on a larger project atm.

I figured that since I have this thing going where Dem has a crystal that keeps him human, and when he is seperated from it he becomes part Ender, I should explain the backstory. This is that backstory.

This is the story of how Deminu became part Enderman.

Enjoy.

A Dragons Curse

By Deminu

He was almost there.

A Minecraftian named Deminu was on the search for a stronghold. He had ventured to the Nether and killed all the Blazes he could find, and mercilessly slaughtered more Endermen than you could count.

And it had all come down to this.

As he wondered what awaited him after defeating the Ender Dragon, the Eye of Ender he had been tirelessly throwing dropped to the ground. He ran over to the spot it dropped and threw it again. It dropped immediately.

This was it, he was sure of it. He pulled out his trusty iron shovel, enchanted with unbreaking V, and began to dig. After a few minutes of digging, he found himself inside of a massive stronghold. He began walking down the damp hallway, placing torches as he went. At the end of the hall, he found the portal room. He carefully opened the creaking wooden door, Silverfish scurrying past him, to find a floating End Portal frame. He then began to place an Eye of Ender in each block of the frame. When the last eye had been placed, the portal materialized inside the frame. He nervously walked up the stone steps, and let himself fall.

Then it was quiet.

For a moment, it was almost blissful, his entire body cradled in the space between the two dimensions.

The void.

It was dark, and he could sense a certain coldness, a lack of life.

It scared him, even though he knew no life should exist here.

Then, just as suddenly as it was there, it was gone. He looked up and saw a dark sky full of stars. It was, in a way, beautiful. Then he remembered why he was there. To defeat the Ender Dragon. He looked around for the obsidian pillars that fed it health. There's one, he thought to himself as he started walking towards a pillar. Once he was at the foot of the pillar, he looked in his bag for some blocks. After finding several stacks of cobblestone, he began to build a stairway wrapping around the pillar. Once at the top he drew his pick and bashed the Ender Crystal that lay in front of him, causing it to explode. He was knocked back onto his cobblestone stairway and ran down to find more crystals.

Once he had gotten them all, he went in search of the dragon. He though he saw a black spot pass through the sky, but passed it off as a figment of his imagination. Then, all of a sudden, there was a roar in the distance. Thats when he saw it. Its huge purple eyes were furious that someone was here to invade its homeland. Deminu pulled out his bow and waited for the dragon to fly over him before shooting it twice in the belly. It roared, then lunged towards Deminu who luckily managed to jump out of the way. He then took the opportunity to unload a few more arrows.

After a few minutes of shooting the dragon, it was now at half health. Soon it was almost dead. He quickly climbed up one of the cobblestone stairways up the tallest pillar. As the dragon flew over him, he thrust his sword upward. For a moment, he wasn't sure if he had hit anything, but then he heard a roar of pain as the dragon fell onto the pillar that he was on. The stairs broke of from the impact, and he was left trapped at the top with the dragon. He carefully and slowly walked towards it, but suddenly it awoke, and lunged at Deminu. He tried to back away, but before he could, the dragon bit him on the arm. Pain surged through his body. And then, the dragon was gone. He was relieved by this fact, but all of a sudden, the pain came back, worse than before. He screamed in pain as his eyes glowed purple. His wound began to skin over, becoming cold and black. It spread throughout his body, and suddenly the pain was gone. He looked down at himself and saw some sort of Enderman instead. He touched his face and felt cold, black, smooth skin. This isn't happening, he thought to himself, It can't be. Then he looked down at the ground at his Enderman brothers. Brothers? What is wrong with me? Then he had a thought. He concentrated on the ground and closed his eyes. When he opened them, he was standing on the spot that he was staring at. What if I used this against my enemies? An evil grin spread across his face at the though. But no! I can't! Yes, I should... No! He screamed, and was surprised to hear the sound of an Enderman. But as he did, he saw something floating in the air above him. It looked like a small Ender Crystal, like the ones on the top of the obsidian pillars. He reached up to grab it, and when he did he was surrounded in white light. When it dissipated, he was himself again. He looked at his hands, and touched his face to find that part of it was still Ender. He moved his hair to cover it, hoping nobody would notice it. He then pocketed the crystal, and began to walk towards the exit portal.

This is my curse.

Remember this, for one day it will consume you, and you will be human no more.

I would hang onto that crystal if I were you.

And this is why he wears his hair like an emo!

Guest MineatronOrigin

Foreword

Hey guys! Thank you for all the thoughtful responses. I'll be sure to grade them accordingly... Additionally, I'll be moving this forum to an actual Google Forum that will be accessible via my website [ http://www.MineatronOrigin.webs.com/ ] There will be a different form for all the various positions available for this project. Thanks you for your time. I'll see you when the action unfolds on "#2014.7.7"

Edited for ease

ANIMATOR
*Name EchoMations / Terabanic
*Gmail "echomations@gmail.com"

*Why should we choose you to animate for this project? What do/can you offer us? I have a large amount of experience in Mine-Imator, yet I have never really done anything in the forums. Also I have been using blender for about a year and a half, so that is an option that I could switch to if prompted.

Programs I use as of this moment

3D : Maya (Student)

3D : Blender

3D : Anim8or

3D : Mine-Imator

3D Engines : Unity3D, ORGE3D, Bullet Physics, My GUI

2D : Paint.Net

*Have you any healthy experience with animating? Yep, I took some online classes and have a good understanding of the ins and outs. For Example, A walk cycle goes something like this (4 Frames no In-betweens).

Frame 1 : Contact

Frame 2 : Pass

Frame 3 : Contact (Flipped)

Frame 4 : Pass (Flipped)

Schedule : Mon - Thur : School Dismissal = 4:00

Fri : 2:30 / Sometimes 12:00

Computer Access : Plenty.

Computer Rating : 7.5/10.

Specs :

Machine name: TRIX_PC
   Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
       System Model: C-120X-CTO                      
               BIOS: BIOS Version 85.14
          Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU         U7600  @ 1.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.2GHz
             Memory: 2048MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 2038MB RAM
          Page File: 2124MB used, 1951MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
   User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
 System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
     DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Old Animation even so I uploaded it recently, found it on a flash drive. I will update this post with a better one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1LeWt8-OZo

Thank you for your response Terabanic. Regarding such, I need a bit more information...

FIRST, What timezone do you abide in?

SECONDLY, I love the animation, however do you have any others you can link to?

Linked to the Bulletin

- - cut - -

- - cut - -

Guest MineatronOrigin

Edited for ease

1. Time Zone Eastern USA, so my clock is 12:00 to 12:00. Right now, it is about 25 minutes away from 3:00 [Eastern Daylight Time (UTC-05:00)]

2: Additional Media Yeah, except its not on Youtube, your gonna have to download it (Sorry) : https://www.mediafire.com/?eg34z7et7awal56

I've got to tell you...

...Welcome to the Team!

[ "APPLICATION ACCEPTED!" ]

Guest MineatronOrigin

Edited for ease

Hooray! So when are we getting started?!

That is, if you don't mind me asking.

~Terabane

As soon as possible, I'll send the team an email as soon as I finish editing the Forum on my website:"[x]"

Alright, well I'll get some animation practice in.

Secondly, whose Youtube Channel is this going on?

(I'll message you on Google with some other questions. That way I don't take up this forum space.)

~Terabane

Edited by Terabanic

Guest MineatronOrigin

Edited for ease

Alright, well I'll get some animation practice in.

Secondly, whose YouTube channel is this going on?

~Terabane

Yeah, get as much practice in as possible. I would suggest trying to recreate action movie scenes. (Due to the fact that that's going to be the backbone of the project). Regarding the channel; the series pilot will premier live on my Twitch/YouTube channel on 2014.7.7 at 4:00pm [PDT]. Then, it will likely be uploaded on various animators channels. However, to make it easier on the viewers, each animator will make a playlist containing every episode and update them via social media.