Spleef animations (How to?)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I wanted to ask you: Is there any easier way to make a spleef animation in Mine-imator without having to add the blocks needed and then making it disappear?
I made a spleef animation, and I had to go through that annoying WatchaMaCallit, but it got very good, in my opinion
Here's the link to the video:

Hope there's an alternative answer to this, but if there's not, no problem, I just hope you like the video =D Edited by ThePortable

8 answers to this question

On Topic: You probably can't.  Maybe The Glorious David will add it in the next update?

Off Topic:  You kinda copied Slamacow's spleef animation, just saying.

'-' Thanks for the comment...try to make an animation like this and you'll get happy with the result

And also, why can't I make my spleef animation?

Geez, I've tried to make a good animation to test this block-scale/visibility stuff and this is what I get: COPIED, COPIED, COPIED

At least I won't be making any more animations that have been first made by a famous youtuber

Anyway, I do agree that it was first made by Slamacow, but I really like Snow Spleef...

Sorry...

At least does anybody like the video? Or you just want to answer the other question and say "No, it's not possible yet" ?

At least does anybody like the video? Or you just want to answer the other question and say "No, it's not possible yet" ?

Well the title has "(How to?)" and is posted in a HELP section.

I think people are more interested in answering questions and helping than giving opinions on videos in this section.

Well the title has "(How to?)" and is posted in a HELP section.

I think people are more interested in answering questions and helping than giving opinions on videos in this section.

I guess you're right...

But it was just something like "BTW, do you like it?"

You can just answer...