Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It looks pretty good. But the walking feel so canned. Like, Steve can only move in linear directions. Also the 12 second intro kinda bothers me, but that's a different can of worms. More of a Pet Peeve of mine than anything.

Good job!

Thanks! I'm having issues and stuff making Steve walk in diagonal direction. 

And uhh, the 12 second intro bothers me too. I'm trying to make another intro like, Pixar and other animation production intros.

Cool bro it is awesome but next time u should make it a lil longer and make skins for monsters that have white eyes and he looks over and that ripping effect happens and he covers his eyes then when he opens herobrine is there (using the sky picture adder) and hes so big and then an rippling effect happens again then he turns around and his house is gone, hes all alone except for the demon watching over him then he rippling effect then herobrine appears in an red sky and posseses him thats a better story but that is awesome but i would do my idea but i dont have any special rigs or textures that arent already used except my main skin 

Cool bro it is awesome but next time u should make it a lil longer and make skins for monsters that have white eyes and he looks over and that ripping effect happens and he covers his eyes then when he opens herobrine is there (using the sky picture adder) and hes so big and then an rippling effect happens again then he turns around and his house is gone, hes all alone except for the demon watching over him then he rippling effect then herobrine appears in an red sky and posseses him thats a better story but that is awesome but i would do my idea but i dont have any special rigs or textures that arent already used except my main skin 

Cool, I could do that next time.

0:49 kinda scared me...

Very fluid animation :+1:

Thayunkz! 

I usually say something like Awesome, Cool or Amazing and then give you suggestions. But this time, ÜberKiller already gave the suggestion:

It looks pretty good. But the walking feel so canned. Like, Steve can only move in linear directions. Also the 12 second intro kinda bothers me, but that's a different can of worms.

No matter. :+1: