MobBattle - Ninja vs Angry Enderman - Minecraft Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

kewl.

EDIT: GOod thinkg the enderman won cuz andy would have down repped this.

Guys, this is getting out of hand. We cannot just keep hating Andy like this, He is a person too. There are loads of people who are treating Andy like an animal. 

Andy can go on a down-repping spree if he wants, it's his life. You can't just beat him down with a bat just because of it. 

My question is why? Why do all this huh? What is the point? Give me a simple and logical explanation of why people are hating, that's all I want.

This forum is turning into argue central just because of this incident.

Ontopic: The animation is really good but the running put me off. Still, great animation and it deserves a +1.

Guys, this is getting out of hand. We cannot just keep hating Andy like this, He is a person too. There are loads of people who are treating Andy like an animal. 

Andy can go on a down-repping spree if he wants, it's his life. You can't just beat him down with a bat just because of it. 

My question is why? Why do all this huh? What is the point? Give me a simple and logical explanation of why people are hating, that's all I want.

Ontopic: The animation is really good but the running put me off. Still, great animation and it deserves a +1.

I can only agree with these words.

Anyway, nice animation. +1

It's not like were doing this out of a sense of principal. Were doing this, because Andy is most-likely ten years old, and thinks everyone should like endermen, and if they don't, he'll mess-up everyone's posts who disagree with him. He's brought this apon himself, and then he blames it on us, saying he had no part taken in the act. If he would admit he's wrong, maybe we wouldn't judge him liking endermen, but if he's gonna hate everyone who disagrees with him, then why treat him with respect?

It's not like were doing this out of a sense of principal. Were doing this, because Andy is most-likely ten years old, and thinks everyone should like endermen, and if they don't, he'll mess-up everyone's posts who disagree with him. He's brought this apon himself, and then he blames it on us, saying he had no part taken in the act. If he would admit he's wrong, maybe we wouldn't judge him liking endermen, but if he's gonna hate everyone who disagrees with him, then why treat him with respect?

Wrong, I'm 11. :P

I agree a bit with you. Andy has wrong to down rep every wallpaper and videos where an Enderman is killed, and he must understand this. However, this isn't a reason to provoke Andy and to say in every topics "This Enderman has been killed, Andy will down rep this!" or "Phew! That Enderman has won, one thing that Andy won't down rep!".

And I shall be very clear on this: I'm in nobody's side, I'm neutral when speaking about this!

And since this discussion is turning to off-topic, I invite every members who is posting here to stop being off-topic and to solve this problem via private message.

Edited by fighter33000

This

Ontopic:Nice animation you should add more leg movement to the running doe.