Glitching World View

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

5 answers to this question

Guest MineatronOrigin

Yeah, this has happened to me as well, often actually. Take a few snapshots of what's going on, then I can make an accurate assessment of what's going on.

When you're in Mine-imator you right-click 
mouse-right.png and drag to move the camera at it's current position. You also left-click mouse-left.png and drag in order to pan the camera to a different position. If you've locked an instance to another using the "parent" feature after you've already edited it, this may also contributed to prior problems, try to lock instances to parent before you edit their features. Additionally, and most likely importantly if the frame is zoomed out you can open the drop-down menu on "Instances" and click the "X" on camera, which will allow you to edit it in the timeline. Afterwards, you make a keyframe on the desired "Camera" instance on the timeline and there should be a menu on the right hand side of the program. All you have to do then is click "Reset Keyframe" and everything will be fine! : D