Dev update #3: Mine-imator 1.0.0 particles

GM:Studio Professional+YYC

Yes

L-Like saving animation... so we can use it as preset to make animation faster and put more effort into the more detailed animation?

Aw hell yes! The feature I postponed animating for a year for! Soon... soooooooooon......

And looking at that last diamond block example, I'm sure someone somewhere is going to find a way to use the program as an orbital mechanics simulator. Hell, finding the sweet spot of values to get a particle to orbit around an attractor-target is probably going to be some peoples first targets. Then we could probably expect someone to remake the opening scenes of Wall-E, with the camera ploughing through a sheet of orbital debris.

Well, almost no bugs. BUT NO FATAL BUGS *Like the one on 0.7, Move your window. Crash.*

I don't know if it's just me or just you, but I don't have that bug. :/

Wait... maybe this computer is... a GOD

ALL HAIL LAPTOPIUS, THE TRUE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE

Or we could go rob NASA?

I'm with you.  But how would we go about doing this?  What's the plan?

This is beautiful. SOOOO Glorious. This is exactly,perfectly what I need for my type of Animations. DAVID THANK YOU!!!

And whoever said a demo wouldnt be good thats not entirely true. With a demo people can test for bugs. So like:

Tester:Hey David, I tested the Demo of 1.0 on my laptop and it wont show some particles.

David: What Laptop are you using.

Tester Intel, with Intel HD Graphics.

(Some Days Later)

David: Ok I worked on it, and now it should be comapatible.

Tester: Yep everythings good.

MMM the sound of perfect programs. Sweet Mother!