Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I was wondering, what would you guys like to see in the next version? I'll add your suggestions if I can.

I found out why people think it's creepy. I looked at the original skin, your eyes on the rig are one pixel above the original position. I still think your rig is fine though :P

No, they're not. They are the exact same level as the Steve eyes. If the eyes were one below, it would look like you had eyes instead of a nose.

Mate this is amazing!  :lol: Can't wait for more updates! I might make a video and put it up on youtube. Keep it up!  B)  :D And I found this thing if you make a normal person and set the skin as the rig skin the eyes and mouth are empty... like a ghost. if anyone wants a rig compatible skin so it doesn't do the weird thing pm me and ill make one for you! 

Edited by LumberJack400

I made a youtube video using your rigs, its short since its a test video, but youtuber rendered it really fast so Ill have to fix that but here is the link if you want to check that out, its only 5 seconds, but your rigs are awesome
BTW See you on plotcraft

Cool! Thanks! :D

Hi I am a huge fan of your rig and I was wondering if you could make a rig for my character. Here's a link to the skin http://www.minecraftskinspro.com/userskins/Regular_Liam_by_liam_lettire.png 1+! :)

Sure!