Mine-imator is better than MMD?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I found this video. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxPy0cb_lSw

this video is made in MMD. 
the shadows of MMD are static. (not in real time)
that means Mine- imator 1.0.0 has a more yet advanced in 3D animation system. (this means that Mine-imator can beat MMD)

~miku music video (popipo)
~is a video I found while searching rigs.

Miku Miku Dance

As wikipedia states:

very commonly abbreviated to MMD, is a proprietary freeware animation program that lets users animate and create 3D animation movies, originally produced for the Vocaloid character Hatsune Miku.

Now note the release date. MMD has had quite a bit of time to be tinkered around with by a community of music, art, design and general vocaloid. With or without the intervention of the original author it has been developed. 

Soon enough Mineimator would have no excuse for time etc. but as of now it has not had a length of time where mature and skilled individuals could help create mods for it and thus is still being developed by David.

No doubt the shadows look superb in Mineimator however, one feature doesn't cut it. A well created MMD video can look amazingly great especially combined with the VOCALOID2 or 3 softwares.

I don't think they can really be compared.

Miku Miku Dance

As wikipdeia states:

Now note the release date. MMD has had quite a bit of time to be tinkered around with by a community of music, art, design and general vocaloid. With or without the intervention of the original author it has been developed. 

Soon enough Mineimator would have no excuse for time etc. but as of now it has not had a length of time where mature and skilled individuals could help create mods for it and thus is still being developed by The Glorious David.

No doubt the shadows look superb in Mineimator however, one feature doesn't cut it. A well created MMD video can look amazingly great especially combined with the VOCALOID2 or 3 softwares.

I don't think they can really be compared.

u misspelled wikipedia

I found this video. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxPy0cb_lSw

this video is made in MMD. 
the shadows of MMD are static. (not in real time)
that means Mine- imator 1.0.0 has a more yet advanced in 3D animation system. (this means that Mine-imator can beat MMD)

~miku music video (popipo)
~is a video I found while searching rigs.

The Video You Found Looks Awesome!