Dev update #1: Mine-imator status and World importer preview

Are you saying it doesn't work on Windows XP? If so, what happens?

well, your set directory to catch the save files don't work in XP.  XPs directory for minecraft save files is C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\.minecraft\saves.  It tries to go the windows Vista/7/8 route.

First you make us happy with the world exporter, then you give us some info on the upcoming features, which is even more exciting, then you say it will be out in April. I can see 0.7 is going to be AWESOME! Hopefully it is out before the 15th of April because I go back to school on the 15th.

You're the coolest David!

finnallly! ME GIVE THUMBS UP x OVER 9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000! I GOT THE SCENHMAOTSEDFNBOVASIVB EXPORTER ALSO! THUUUUUUUUUUMBS UUUUUUUUUUUUP! ENDERDRAGON AND ANIMATED WATER!!! YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Why would I remove a beloved feature? I'm not part of the Youtube development team ;)

I don't think you got what I'm meaning... Like make something parented then if you want the person throw something you make it not parented...

Ha.. I don't think one person believed you tube us being removed. especially how it happens on April Fools Day.

Edited by ZZZZane