Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chest animation

Question

Posted

Yeah you can check off the last problem i had, i found out what to do. Now i just have a question. How do you open the chests in mine-imator? i wanted to put something in it for my animation but it didn't say anything about opening it. That's all i want to know. ;)

7 answers to this question

Posted

It's classed as a special block, when you insert it the keyframe has a top and bottom for it

Posted

Yeah you can check off the last problem i had, i found out what to do. Now i just have a question. How do you open the chests in mine-imator? i wanted to put something in it for my animation but it didn't say anything about opening it. That's all i want to know. ;)

You go under Special Blocks then you put in a chest, then click on the timeline thing a keyframe (diamond thing) should pop up and on the right there should be a gray picture of the chest next to it there will be three words, click on the one that says top, now open the rotation thing, drag the X and boom! Got yourself an openable chest! 

Maigod that sounded confusing xD sorry about that

Posted

Ohh i get it now i thought it was a normal block xD thanks

Posted

Np lol

Posted

Now i get this part, but does anyone know how to scale an item?

as in make it smaller?

wait nvm got dat too xD

Posted

as in make it smaller?

I recommenced you watch Skiedude's tutorials, they will help.

Once you've made a keyframe for this special block go into scale and scale it down.

Posted

as in make it smaller?

wait nvm got dat too xD

Yeah, like he said, there's the tutorials, or you can PM (private message, just go to my prof and there's a button that says send me a message) me any questions and I'll be glad to help ;)