Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(Warning: If you are new to Mine-imator, I highly recommend you don't look at this. Start off with the basics)

Hello! I want to give you some advice on how to make your animations have a incredible peformance in movement. There's a few categories to cover in this. I'll try my best to make it clear as possible.

Character Movement:

Compare these two animations. You'll notice a difference between them.

Once you're done, read the tips.

1. Never make your character freeze. Like the left character. (Unless the character is off camera.)

2. Never make the X, Y, or Z axis set to 0. (This way you won't get the default character position.)

3. Never put the transition to linear. (Which you'd probably know by now.)

4. Don't use bending too often. If you're in a situation were you have to, it's fine.

5. Don't use the walking animation. Try doing a different style in walking. (It's fun!)

Block Movement:

1. Use the position tool on the right to place the block into a scenery. (For exact positoning.)

2. If someone explodes/mines the block, change the scale instead of the alpha. (So it could shrink.)

3. If the block is on the ground, don't make it spin like Minecraft, just leave it on the floor.

Camera Movement:

1. If you want to have a shakey camera effect, make zig-zag keyframes lined up to form this.

2. To make your animation look like a movie, add black boxes on the top and bottom. Like this.

3. Don't put the transition to linear too often.

Comment and give me a rep if this helped! Bye!

An animation with these tips will be coming out soon.

OreMaster, TheWingedDemon, ÜberKiller, and TheSpiderRider will be in it. (Lucky you :D)

Thanks this will help with my animations alot