ThreeStoogesVFX's Advanced Steve Rig! Version 4.0: The Future is Now!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

63 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this rig?

• ***** (Five Stars)
    • **** (Four Stars)
    • *** (Three Stars)
    • ** (Two Stars)
    • * (One Star)
  2. 2. Should I work more on this?

3. 3. Should I optimize this rig to work for 0.6?

• Yes, it would be nice.
    • No, because Mine-imator 1.0.0 is coming out soon.

..what do you mean when you get mediafire... its easy just register and thaaaats all folks! then click the upload BUTT-on and upload the file (lol i said butt (this is a joke mods please dont downrep this post like the foolz on another certainforum)..)

and for an actual comment ..хD lel it seems like im the only one that doesnt make his face either one color or turn his lower face part into a beard...хD

Topic moved. Please don't post a rig without a download, if you want it to have a download you can:

• Wait until it's all sorted
  • Post it in the wallpapers and art as a preview
  • Then put a download not a new topic unless the preview is miles old, eg past the 48 limit since a post on it
  • And it'll be moved

Topic moved. Please don't post a rig without a download, if you want it to have a download you can:

• Wait until it's all sorted
  • Post it in the wallpapers and art as a preview
  • Then put a download not a new topic unless the preview is miles old, eg past the 48 limit since a post on it
  • And it'll be moved
..he found it..

It is my first rig, and I tried really hard. Yeah its not that advanced, but there will be more features. Thanks for moving the topic Ayhay. Most moderators would've given me a warning point. For the support!

Well mineupfast, I would've if I could, but it was late last night, and I had to get off. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Okay. Now i have mediafire, and I will put it up around 11:00ish! xD

It is my first rig, and I tried really hard. Yeah its not that advanced, but there will be more features. Thanks for moving the topic Mr. Braindex. Most moderators would've given me a warning point. For the support!

Well mineupfast, I would've if I could, but it was late last night, and I had to get off. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Okay. Now i have mediafire, and I will put it up around 11:00ish! xD

no moder would give ya a woring poont