Dev update #2: State of 0.7 and ridiculously large schematics

Dan this looks like an enormous update. We are here for you bud if you need anything. I am really excited for improved graphics because then my thumbnails will get better bro. I have tried c4d but just found that mine-imator is the best minecraft animation software out there and if you were to make its graphics better then it would probably be used by slamacow and other people. I just want to say that if this program becomes paid well then I will have to wait a bit before I can get it because I am only 12 and cant get a card yet. But you should make it payed because you put so much time into it. But remember if it becomes paid less people will download it, so I suggest waiting for a bit until it gets extremely popular and you have more features and then make it paid. Because then the people will want to get the new releases and the proffesionals will attract more people to buy it. But it is your choice bro.

Dan this looks like an enormous update. We are here for you bud if you need anything. I am really excited for improved graphics because then my thumbnails will get better bro. I have tried c4d but just found that mine-imator is the best minecraft animation software out there and if you were to make its graphics better then it would probably be used by slamacow and other people. I just want to say that if this program becomes paid well then I will have to wait a bit before I can get it because I am only 12 and cant get a card yet. But you should make it payed because you put so much time into it. But remember if it becomes paid less people will download it, so I suggest waiting for a bit until it gets extremely popular and you have more features and then make it paid. Because then the people will want to get the new releases and the proffesionals will attract more people to buy it. But it is your choice bro.

Who's Dan?!

OMG!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THISSSSS!!!! SHADERS????!!!! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!!!! AND BETTER RENDER? EVEN BETTER BECAUSE MINEIMATOR LAGS FOR ME!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!

oh and......in 1.0 are you going to make it cost money?

David cant put a price on this cause its uses the  blocks textures and designs by Mojang (copyright issues i think)

Told. You. We understand David, people.. are kind of... If you know what i mean... Look guys, i'm not dead for 7. Wen it happens, i'll just download it with the face of finally, better stuff. Let's look forward, in 2020 we will successfully have 7. :D

(Just Kidding, let me not be rude, we understand David the hard work that i just can't imagine, take your time, i'm not pressuring you. :D Happy New Year for Europe, America, Asia and Oceania :D!

Wait... let me read this again to make sure I'm not dreaming...

Bigger Schematics?!? YES!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you (about a 100 more times) sooo much! Finally, no more lagginess!! And more mobs! I soooooo can't wait for 1.0!   :steve_lol: 

Just to check: will there be day/night instances included in 1.0 so if we want to have different times we don't have to make separate animations for them? And facial expressions?