Taking Rig Requests [Closed]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So whats the progress report on the tardis?

Just gotta add the panels, and then I'll be done!

Okay, so something's wrong. I added the panels via making them on another .mani file and importing them, but I got a crash report, so I only got the panels on two sides, so for now, I'll put It up for download, but I'll fix it when I find a solution. 

Edited by joshinja

Just gotta add the panels, and then I'll be done!

Okay, so something's wrong. I added the panels via making them on another .mani file and importing them, but I got a crash report, so I only got the panels on two sides, so for now, I'll put It up for download, but I'll fix it when I find a solution. 

You my friend are Sexy amazing! Hopefully you fix that bug, because I need all panels for my video! But I can work with the 2 for now. Many thank you's!

Btw, i finally got around to see the Tardis! Its fantastic! But there were some defects. The tardis is a tad bit too tall for the character, I need it so it doesnt tower over the character, if not I can still work with it. Also those dirt blocks under it, is it possible to get rid of those? Because the Tardis has to fly, and it cant have dirt blocks under it as it flys xD.

Overall 10/10 for it, and at a fast pace to!

Can you make Percy's sword from the Percy Jackson Series it's like a ballpoint pen, and when you uncap it it turns into a 3 foot long bronze sword thanks!

Cool! That series is awesome, and by the way, it's celestial bronze.

Btw, i finally got around to see the Tardis! Its fantastic! But there were some defects. The tardis is a tad bit too tall for the character, I need it so it doesnt tower over the character, if not I can still work with it. Also those dirt blocks under it, is it possible to get rid of those? Because the Tardis has to fly, and it cant have dirt blocks under it as it flys xD.

Overall 10/10 for it, and at a fast pace to!

If you look in instances, you'll find movements for things, so look for the panel movements and decrease their alpha down to 0. That should remove the dirt blocks.

Hey, can you make a Fully-Operating M16 rig with the levers and switches in it?

I'll try, but it'll have to wait a while. I have a few others to make too. :D

Can I have an umbrella rig?

Yeah, sure. In a day or two, but that sounds like an awesome idea!

Actually working on it right now!

Edited by joshinja

Pending

1. Mountable Robot for Azgreth21.

2. Umbrella for Popgirl8.

3. M16 for MarkP0rtalMineBloxian.

4.Tardis fix for timelordvictorious.

5. Better Sword Pen for Ore Master.

?. Nose thing for Akmalzonia. Still need info.

His Sword Is Called "Riptide" In English "Anaklusmos" In Greek

His Sword Is Called "Riptide" In English "Anaklusmos" In Greek

Yeah, I haven't read the book in a while, but I'll change that.

Joshinja :D

i want you to create a...

Mount-able Robot :)

can you make it?

Ok. This is done. Pictures and Download will be on the topic post soon.

Can I have an umbrella rig?

Done! Download and pictures will be on the topic post soon.

Edited by joshinja

Oh btw here's a pic

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130531133317/olympians/images/9/9d/The_House_of_Hades.jpg

In Percy's hand he is holding riptide should show you how it looks like in sword form you don't have to make the hilt and stuff just make the blade k?

Hope it helped!

And This Is The Rest Of The Blade... Doesn't Look Like Celestial Bronze :/

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111220183047/olympians/images/5/52/190px-Percy-jackson-orig.gif

YES THAT'S HOW HE'S SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE
MOVIE MESSES UP EVERYTHING!