Taking Rig Requests [Closed]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Thanks for the handcuff rig! Do you think you can make me a 3 dimensional coffee mug rig as well? Sorry to trouble you.  :(

It's no trouble, in fact, I have fun!

Thanks for the handcuff rig! Do you think you can make me a 3 dimensional coffee mug rig as well? Sorry to trouble you.  :(

Done! Pics and download should be up soon.

Edited by joshinja

Hey! Ive got a big request for ya, the Tardis.

To be specific, something like this, well exactly like this, but scaled down so the doors are a bit taller than the player!

2012-07-17_225531_2986415.jpg

Ok! I'll have it done soon! Just one thing, do you want it to be a schematic? In the meantime, I'll use blocks and items.

Edited by joshinja

Ok! I'll have it done soon! Just one thing, do you want it to be a schematic? In the meantime, I'll use blocks and items.

Idk, i want it so it can move, or like a block? idk, if it can move and rotate then thats what id like!

Okay, so I've got a rough bit down, and I want you to see it so far, so just tell me what might need to be better. Now, take into account that the doors are not nearly finished, so please don't comment about them.

I hope to hear back from you soon!

9AATyOP.png 

Sexy! Now to make sure your on track the there are 3 pannels and then the window! Make sure it is exactly like that picture i gave you! Otherwise im looking forward to it!!!!

Okay, so I've got a rough bit down, and I want you to see it so far, so just tell me what might need to be better. Now, take into account that the doors are not nearly finished, so please don't comment about them.

I hope to hear back from you soon!

9AATyOP.png 

So whats the progress report on the tardis?