A21's Workshop [Last Update 12/07/17]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Very interesting. Like the two-tone appeal of the swords.

that is the scariest profile pic ive seen allday

can you make them as scematics than .rar because my computer is crap so it cant use your epic blades

Maybe release the scope and (hint hint) make some other attachments as a seperate rig and make an attachments spoiler. It would add more customization and would add more room for some nice combos.

i see... :) Thanks for the advice xD

can you make a spear and net rigg?

sorry... :( my netbook still broken

Wowsa! Those new guns are really freaking awesome. It almost seems this topic is just getting better refreshed with better items each time I return. And surprisingly you use no schematics, or even a texture sheet for most items. Now a mod-less rig is just amazing, and you have those in spades.

This brings up a question from me: do you base your weapons on anything from a picture or media form? Or is it just all in your head?

Edited by ÜberKiller

Wowsa! Those new guns are really freaking awesome. It almost seems this topic is just getting better refreshed with better items each time I return. And surprisingly you use no schematics, or even a texture sheet for most items. Now a mod-less rig is just amazing, and you have those in spades.

This brings up a question from me: do you base your weapons on anything from a picture or media form? Or is it just all in your head?

Thanks :D The base of all weapons... is all in my head :) but before i create it, i draw the model on a paper xD