Attack On Titan 3D Manuveur Rig + Sword

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hello all :D i'm back B)

this is 3D Manuveur rig and sword from famous anime xD Shingeki no Kyoujin or in english Attack On Titan

Pict

the sword and wire

NA3Keje.png

Back

NEq2MeA.png

The Supply Box

s8Q35B2.png

For Download xD

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?o4riuyevqzeii6w

3D Manuveur Gear - Extended Wires

yeah, if you hate the wires that too short. now i create the long one

:) , i'm sorry :( no pict for this

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9junwdh9vmswib8/3D%20Maneuver%20Gears%20Rig%20-%20Extended%20Wire.rar

Thanks for download my rig :) and don't forget, if you like it. please give me +1 rep xD

Edited by Azgreth21

when i download this rig it says it is for a future update and ask me to go to download it but it is the same version i have can you help me with this

This rig was created for a past version of Mineimator, 0.6.2 and then there's the 0.7 demo.

I can't seem to move the character from his stock pose (your picture(s) pose) Any idea how to move the limbs? EDIT: Ok it seems you need to fix the model's instance being invisible from the timeline, this is a very good rig thank you.

Edited by DragonStar

They're the same thing. Attack on titan is the English translation of Shingeki no Kyoujin

Well actually....a direct translation would be something like "Advancing Titans" as I learned from Top 10 Facts - Attack on Titan....the reason it was chosen as Attack on Titan is because the actual creator chose the name